Welcome To aBlackWeb

Paramount + Paranormal Activity: Next of Kin

@Duwop

DopeyPrestigiousAsiaticmouflon-max-1mb.gif

How can anyone hate this creepy shit??
Glad you guys have this. But I just don't care too much for the "jump scare" style of horror. Especially when films rely too much on it. Paranormal activity built a whole franchise off it and kinda set the culture of where mainstream horrors are now so I get it if folks love this shit. It's good cheese.

But after a decade of this style I'm ready for the "creepy psychological uneasy" style of horror to come back similar to how it was in the movie "IT" or shows like Haunted Hill House on Netflix or whatever it's called.

The jump scares were real, but it's the

"did I just see that?" Aspect of PA that draws me in... Also the creative world building. And it honestly feels like you're in the story with them. It's a very interesting take on witches and demons. And they're totally okay with leaving explanations in the next film. Which hooks you in.

I remember the sound design in the original ones being dope as well.. the sound and score helped build up the tension for the eventual jump scares.

I'm not expecting much from this but i'll be watching for sure

I liked all of them except 4 and the ghost dimension. It’s good that they are taking it in another direction. They should’ve did it after 3. Got tired of possessed Katie

Back