Welcome To aBlackWeb

Papa John’s Founder Admits He Dropped the N-Bomb. Update: Racist John now says he shouldn’t have quit

https://www.mediaite.com/online/papa-johns-founder-allegedly-said-n-word-during-company-call/

John Schnatter, the founder of the pizza resteruant chain Papa John’s, allegedly dropped the N-word while speaking on a company conference call, per a reportfrom the business magazine Forbes.

The call, which — ironically enough — was regarding how the embattled company can tone down bad PR moments, occurred in May of this year. The alleged incident came several months after Schnatter, who is also the face and the chairman of Papa John’s, stepped down as the company’s CEO due to backlash over his handling of the NFL’s protests against police brutality.

“Colonel Sanders called blacks niggers,” Schnatter allegedly said, while also noting that KFC never received backlash for the slurs.

Schnatter went on to discuss his upbringing in Indiana where black people were killed by white supremacists — which was seemingly his way of explaining way he condemns racism. Due to the allegations, however, it seems that some employees found his racial commentary to be offensive.

Additionally, the marketing form that organized the call has ended their relationship with Papa John’s due to the alleged remark.

“Papa John’s condemns racism and any insensitive language, no matter the situation or setting,” the company said in a statement regarding the Forbes report. “We take great pride in the diversity of the Papa John’s family, though diversity and inclusion is an area we will continue to strive to do better.”

Dh1cSCUU8AATz3u.jpg

Fuck him & them hubcaps he calls pizzas. Every time I saw him on tv with Payton Manning it made me wanna kick him in the face with football cleats on.

It’s not surprising at all actually.

I feel like we should start a pool for which white celebrity will be caught doing racist shit next.

Last edited:
Man I love Papa Johns.
Say it ain’t so!!

*shrugs* they still get my money

I usually choose another place (not because of this) but the fam loves papa johns and we got a hook up there through one of the kids' schools

Back