Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nah but fr I dont have a laptop anymore which was how I used to stream all my shit.

Pay for ya art you brokeboy
Use your firestick

If they there was only one or two streaming service I would. But I'm not paying for all that. Plus cable. Fuck that

Use your firestick

If they there was only one or two streaming service I would. But I'm not paying for all that. Plus cable. Fuck that
Ehhhh I don't really need it. I got the login hookups from the homies. I only pay for hulu now.

Navarro vs The rival Cartel need to take a bigger role new season.

I was rooting for the son to fucc Erin. Lil homie setting up to be a quiet killer.

Darlene has put together a smart, loyal team. Wyatt a damn savage button in that AARP pussy.

Frank jr....Rip his Johnson

Last edited:
The brother couldn't die fast enuff, but that fuckin ending had me like....

giphy.gif

anyone peep the deal Darlene made with Cosgrove after shooting his sons dick off?

50/50 split heroin distribution and the building contracts for opioid treatment clinics

"We have to deal with this plague"

Cold blooded

Gotta be in the top 3 scenes of S3 imo.

That shit was so fucking gangsta. She settled the score, then made him a offer he couldnt refuse. Now she makin money on the front and back end. That's the American way....be the cause of the problem, then get the contract to fix it. G shit.

I hate ben lmaoooo

Just realized the actor was ward bum ass in iron fist

Ohhhh shit. I knew he looked kinda familiar.

Fuck! Iron Fist sucked. I assumed dude was a horrible actor based off IF, but naw. it was the material lol

Last edited:
Reactions: GNS
Back