Welcome To aBlackWeb

LOL Free said The Best Mafia Movie Ever Made was Trash ( Godfather 1 & 2)

U just said u don't find Sopranos appealing ( best mafia show to hit TV Ever)

While this season of Ozark stole soooo many arcs

Stay Sleep tho
I meant the correlation between this shit and Ozark

I’ll take ur word for it fam....what makes it so good tho?
It kicked off the golden era of tv and wrote the blueprint for the modern anti hero. Breaking bad, boardwalk empire and all them other shits wouldn't be here without it. Also one of if not first show of the modern era to perfectly blend drama and comedy. Most shows before that was either 1 or the other.

As I said earlier in the morning, I think it's very good.

However, I do agree on homey to a small degree with the brother appearing out of no where but same time his character was needed because he was the breaking point for a lot of people in this season. Lawyer's family is most likely aware of what's going on now, Ruth is on the other side, Marty's son has gone haywire even beyond his sister in the previous season.

Her brother was annoying and super helpful at the same time. His obsession with Ruth got Marty and his wife the winning ticket with Navarro tho, which was the major key.

This season didn't explore new areas as much but there were a lot of moving parts and I think it was done this way to explore new and bigger heights for the next season and beyond.

Now you have 4 groups that don't really fuck with eachother like that but partnered up making 2 vs. 2. The foundation is shaky as shit and sabotaging is gonna be crazier next season lol.

I hope the writers really push the envelope with the future projects because this story is truly a beautiful one if you think about it.

Other tiny issues with this season, they didn't really tie in other events from last season unless I missed something.

What's the status on Marty's other businesses? The blue cat restaurant and where is the broad who was was working with Petty to bring Marty and Navarro down?

The strip club doesn't belong to Marty anymore?

KC mob bombed the office and everything was swept under the rug like that didn't happen... I'm probably missing a couple of others but someone please fill me in.

Finished re-watching season 1 and 2 yesterday, just finished watching episode 1 of season 3......... I see Wendy is transforming into Darlene lol

And I'm guessing Tommy and Ruth will be fuckin by mid season

Right!! I felt bad out here. Like we knew early he had to go but watching her slow realization she was gonna have to give him up... damn. I can see how niggas were annoyed with those episodes but that was some dope acting.
Agree on the acting.....especially Helen and Wendy

Back