Welcome To aBlackWeb

Overused Phrases That Need To Die ASAP

"You're a simp" - sometimes used incorrectly and as pure manipulation to make a guy feel bad about being respectful or supportive of a woman. Not everyone is kind or supportive in hopes to gain something. Some are - but not everyone. Simp is misused, overused and a unmerited insult at this point if you don't KNOW the person's true intentions.

"Nothing but a OF/IG hoe" - le sigh. It's the "nothing but" for me, as if some of these girls aren't investing, building side businesses, and making other moves behind the scenes to set up their future. But I get it... Gotta find a way to feel superior if someone shitted in your Cheerios.

"High value man/woman" (exclusively the ones who put down others) - if you're rich and an asshole, just say that. Some people like assholes... can't keep their mouths off them.

"Nothing but a OF/IG hoe" - le sigh. It's the "nothing but" for me, as if some of these girls aren't investing, building side businesses, and making other moves behind the scenes to set up their future. But I get it... Gotta find a way to feel superior if someone shitted in your Cheerios.
Nooooo! You can't post about overused phrases and use 'it's the ____ for me' That is the king/queen of modern day phrases that makes me want to stab myself in the ear with a pencil.

As it's you though I'll be a simp and let it slide

has "receipts" made the list?

yt people starting to use it now...time to pack it up

Back