• Overrated?

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Nah?

Votes: 17 77.3%

• Total voters
The Phantom better be in the top 8 or some shit
full-1_zpshdf9mgoq.png

Easily

Nah, Jada nice as fuck. He has a couple classic verses underneath his belt but just like others in here have said when it comes to albums he just dont deliver you'll get maybe 1 or 2 tracks that you can always go back to and fuck with but thats it..

never bumped a jada album so I cant really say

never heard a feature or single he didnt kill tho

I do think his voice and delivery can make some of it sound better than what it is, but is that his fault? lol

He's like like pretty much every other rapper that's not an experimental and musical type of artist that just raps

Can't do hooks, has no melody, can't use non hip-hop production, can't sing even with the help of Autotune, doesn't have a big female fan base, has a niche fan base which is male hip-hop heads that are mainly blacks/latinos in their 30's on wards, has no harmony. He offers nothing besides rapping as that is all he does

But i can't say he is overrated because even though he has platinum and gold albums and hit singles (we know why they hits though because of the RnB singer featuring to do the hook) because he still hasn't sold near the amount of records Jay Z has who is a rapper just like him that does nothing besides rapping too

Back