Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Overrated Series: Drake

Is Drake overrated ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mooney

Moon for Short
Drake came in the scene, former Degrassi character WheelChair Jimmy, linked up with Weezy and YMCMB , thus creating loved and hated music; yet he is a multi platinum artist..

Is Drake overrated?

Not overrated at all.

He’s been dropping consistent hit songs for a decade straight. An argument can be made that he’s owned the industry for damn near a decade as well.

He he has set a precedence when it comes to his consistency and what formula he has to churn out hit after hit has displayed his dominance.
He even gives out quality freebies(mix tapes) that could crush a persons album.

Lol. Like I always mention. I use to sell cds so I had to listen to a shit load of music

Niggas dissin drake but listenin to that fuck boy pharcyde shit smh

Man, underrated!

Overrated

I know some of my Canadian fam (SW Ontario) that would put Kardinal, Saukrates over Drake on lyric skills

Drake knows how to play the music industry game tho, I'll give him that.

B4 he got exposed his music started getting super repetitive dropped hit after hit but never had a great album let alone a classic

then come to find out why his shit is either repetitive or incohesive is because he had a flock of different ppl writing his shit

How can his claim to some of yall is that he kept pumping out hits when he didn't create them songs?

Nigga wave rode end enslaved other talent to keep him alive and this is all documented nigga a fruad

Back