Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Overrated Series : Clipse

Is Clipse overrated?

• Total voters
In no world will a clipse discog come remotelyyyyyyyyyyyyy close to standing next to outkast's discog, ever.... ever ever.

tumblr_m90yl8kyKt1rxxq3ro1_500.gif

ever ever

YIpdPBk.gif

You just said clipse's discog can stand next to anyone's, that would mean their discog can stand next to Outkast's.

I want that down as proof that this nigga be bias af and will say any damn thing lol

But turns around and tries to paint me as the bias nigga :tuh:

View attachment 19851

You just said clipse's discog can stand next to anyone's, that would mean their discog can stand next to Outkast's.

I want that down as proof that this nigga be bias af and will say any damn thing lol

But turns around and tries to paint me as the bias nigga :tuh:

Nah....

But nice try.

one of your tacticts is to isolate statements and frame them outside of the context of the discussion...gotta be ultra specific with you fam

I said clipse is a top 5 duo. Dropped my list:

Outkast
Mobb Deep
UGK
Clipse
Ball & G

You said word? Better than BStar, EPMD, Red & Meth...

I said yes but ill put Bstar in Ball & G spot.

You then said clipse better than red and mef...nah

I said they got a strong discog that can stand up to anybody. What I should have said was they have the discog to stand up against those you want to put in that spot...

So...yes

I already admitted via my top 5 that 3 groups are in fact better than Clipse...

After that they Discog can stand up to anyone you would want in that spot...

So you said all that to say that to say you were wrong and their discog can not stand up to anybodies lol

Clipse better than EPMD?...

Someone slipped and bumped their head...

Should give them the concussion protocol test before they post again. Might have to change my vote to overrated due to this thread lol...

So you said all that to say that to say you were wrong and their discog can not stand up to anybodies lol
Like I said bruh...

You know what I meant...but thats just how you argue b...

:shrug3:

You latch on to one statement and try to change the narrative...you do that shit in every debate:smh:

Clipse better than EPMD?...

Someone slipped and bumped their head...

Should give them the concussion protocol test before they post again. Might have to change my vote to overrated due to this thread lol...

Song for Song or STFU

Again...with all respect

Aight, I'll let the "they can stand next to ANYBODY" statement slide lol

Post one song, just one, that's better than this...

or this

Best thing about the clipse is pharrell's beats and hooks lol

Back