Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Overrated : Andre 3000

Is Andre 3000

• Total voters
The thing is me and dude never had any interaction on the IC, he stayed in his lane and I stayed in mine. Whatever his problem he need to get over it.

Your faggot ass can't abuse mod powers now you pussy, stay in your place you border jumping faggot. I'm all for Trump getting rid of your illegal ass.

And yet you'd turn to me in PMs when you'd get banned by KingGiv LOL. You throwing shit at the wall hoping something sticks lmao

Yea uh huh lol, so why did you run here, got tired of being a toilet in the Cheap Seats?

So everyone that left there ran away, you niggas kill me with that stupid shit. It's no wonder you became a mod and the forum went to shit. Had crackas and spics in charge bringing the site down

Always thought dude was overrated. His one and only solo album was some weird artsy shit. Dude was obviously nice w the pen, but niggas be acting like this dude up there w jay, big n Pac sometimes.

not one verse dropped by 3k to convince us he's top 5.

not hating. grew up on kast but always thought big boi was equal.

Drop a textual verse of some profound shit 3k spit

That's what I've been saying all day, a nigga can't be underrated but ranked so high in everyone's top 5

Word play is great
Multi syllable rapping is great
Metaphors are great
Rhyming patterns are great
Flow is great
Punchlines are great
Similie's are great
Delivery is great

Based on these attributes is Black Thought from the Roots top 5? Pharaohe Monch? Mos Def? Talib Kweli? Inspectah Deck? The list goes on.

All are top 25 greatest of all time MC's

Just Andre 3000 is top 5 greatest of all time because he is better at all those aspects than them

I need to reel you back in Shady you're getting off track. How is Andre 3000 "top 5" going off YOUR CRITERIA when there are other rappers that have the same attributes that you listed?

U are making no logical sense there are other sprinting athletes who are quick at running besides Usain Bolt but does that mean they are quite as quick as him? no

He is better at those attributes than any other MC besides Jigga, Nas, Bis

U are making no logical sense there are other sprinting athletes who are quick at running besides Usain Bolt but does that mean they are quite as quick as him? no

He is better at those attributes than any other MC besides Jigga, Nas, Bis
Prove it by using quantifiable evidence

Back