Welcome To aBlackWeb

Overrated and then some...

Mooney

Moon for Short
I know I do the overrated series.. I have some ideas on artist I would like to display

Are there some artist you wanna see first?!

Let me know!!!

I'll also be starting an underrated series based off the same premises I do the overrated.

Fat Joe

the boy sucks lmao

I was flipping thru shit on youtube and ended up on him the other day...played like the first 4 bars of each song and nope

even went back and tried some old shit

no idea how he's slid by for so long

I got you but Don Cartagena was a dope ass album!

Sometimes Latino rappers don't get they just dues.

I know man

I figured you'd like him as I was dropping the name lol

I dont even care if he goes up, just the first one I thought of

Snoop slip by for years on some extra average throw aways too

I know man

I figured you'd like him as I was dropping the name lol

I dont even care if he goes up, just the first one I thought of

Snoop slip by for years on some extra average throw aways too
Joe is ok. I don't co everything he do but there are some things he's done that's good

Im gonna say it... Kendrick...

I liked the old K Dot mixtapes alot, and he has the odd good song off his 'classic albums' but they are far from classics imo, I think they are over hyped and overrated, but Im NOT saying he is WACK, just overrated...

What I do like is that atleast he is pushing 'conscious' music to people instead of 'ignorant' schitt...

Fat Joe

the boy sucks lmao

I was flipping thru shit on youtube and ended up on him the other day...played like the first 4 bars of each song and nope

even went back and tried some old shit

no idea how he's slid by for so long

You think this is wack???

If anyone can find this song 'Gangsta' on the internet post it up, fckn classic as well as 'Life Goes On', two of the best songs off the album that for some reason not on Youtube, prolly down to sample issues...

(scarface killed this)

cant play all of em but the Nore track was cool

I liked a lot of the beats (again), just not a fan of his flow/voice

Cam and Fat joe.. Cam more so.. because no one is on joes jock like that after 98 bothe them cats are queso

Back