Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Over 400 7-Eleven's Closing Due To Low Sales

test
Are we in a serious recession fellas or are we still pussyfooting around & telling ourselves a lie while looking in a mirror

Good.

Let that shit do numbers in Japan

Tired of niggas asking for money outside 7/11, 2 guys inside doing the pick 4 and one guy asking ahmed for blunt wraps

7/11 smells crazy too
Just like by my house

Same dudes panhandling/ begging for a dollar
- one old dude has fresh clothes on
- other old dude really on drugs
- random on drugs white people I never seen once a month

I’m 6ft but it’s always some dudes that are 6’5 and up coming in there asking for black & milds and blunt wraps all day. Every dude is super tall and skinny or moldy out of shape

Every girl is obese, just one fat girl at 300lbs then the next is 5lbs heavier than the next girl is 10lbs heavier and so on coming in. Sometimes I’m like “WTF I know I’m not in the best shape but WTF”. This one big girl took up both counters bruh, it was wild. I thought this one side was more food or random stuff, it was her entire right side.

- there are pretty ladies there sometimes!

These old men be beyond thirsty for them. I remember this tall light skin girl, really pretty but I think has 2 1/4 cup of Down Syndrome. I say this because of the way she talks. She didn’t smell drunk or look high, maybe she is deaf or ??? Every 45+ - 55+ dude kept chasing her out the store, SHE DID A FOOTBALL JUKE (no BS). I kept seeing her randomly about 3 or 4x and never again.

:wtf33:.....gotdamn...what have you seen or done?

There's tribal folks on islands in the middle of nowhere that have seen and done more than you.......... :hahaha:
What the hell do anybody need at 7 eleven that they can't get at the corner store? You like Beta eating that fifth they cook in there

Back