Welcome To aBlackWeb

Over 100 Overdoses In DC In 4 Days Due To Bad Batch of K2

Them niggas better ask for some piss. The word SYNTHETIC should make you not wanna smoke the shit.

niggas smoked embalming fluid Kandy, they not thinking about that

Lean, Percs, Oxy's etc are all synthetic opiates.....that word dont scare nobody lol

niggas smoked embalming fluid Kandy, they not thinking about that

Lean, Percs, Oxy's etc are all synthetic opiates.....that word dont scare nobody lol
Oh I know all too well about dip. That shit stupid as fuck. How high is niggas tryna get? Then the fucked up part is they get addicted tryna chase a high.

Reactions: 1/2
Oh I know all too well about dip. That shit stupid as fuck. How high is niggas tryna get? Then the fucked up part is they get addicted tryna chase a high.

i dont know if you can be addicted to water or not but I never fucked with it

pulled up on my boy one day in Dallas, we supposed to be riding and he stuck to a pole outside his apartment.....like cant move, cant talk, and will not let this fucking pole go....kept looking up and stretching his neck out like he was tryna come up to get air

when i finally figured it out i got his girl to help me get him in the house....I think he stayed on the couch til the next day smh

BUT he was on parole and couldnt do shit else.....always used to tell me to fire up so he could smell it lol

Last edited:
i dont know if you can be addicted to water or not but I never fucked with it

pulled on my boy one day in Dallas, we supposed to be riding and he stuck to a pole outside his apartment.....like cant move, cant talk, and will not let this fucking pole go....kept looking up and stretching his neck out like he was tryna come up to get air

when i finally figured it out i got his girl to help me get him in the house....I think he stayed on the couch til the next day smh

BUT he was on parole and couldnt do shit else.....always used to tell to fire up so he could smell it lol
You can be addicted to it. Niggas be out here tripping off that shit.

thats crazy

I cant imagine what kinda chemical dependency the body can find in that shit

They get addicted to the high. So they keep smoking tryna chase the high they got last time. Trying to get as high as they did last time.

Somebody gave my cuz some of this shit on 4:20 or atleast thats what we think it was and he aint been right ever since. Hes been having psychotic episodes and now they looking at getting him committed but they having trouble getting him to admit he needs help or w/e. So any time they take him somewhere the people end up letting him out after a day or 2 and he right back out here doing crazy shit.

It fucks me up cause we were pretty close up until a few years ago but now I cant even go see him cause they say its easy to set him off.

right so its more mental.....like weed

you'll be aggravated about it but not sick or in pain behind the shit

anyway people gone do what they do

its been mojo/k2 horror stories for years

i surprised they still smokin it out here tho....but then again the homeless and crackheads will get to it anyway possible to feel that rush....

i remember when i stayed in Oxon Hill and niggas was lined up at the local gas station gettin that shit for like $3-$5 a pop....i was bored one day(and dry) and went ahead and copped to see what the fuss was about....smh...never again....thank goodness my son wasn't around or nobody with a sick mind and a camera was around lol....if i ever get that bored again...i'll drink....or sleep instead...lmao

i thought they banned it for sale in DC so how are niggas still getting it?

i surprised they still smokin it out here tho....but then again the homeless and crackheads will get to it anyway possible to feel that rush....

i remember when i stayed in Oxon Hill and niggas was lined up at the local gas station gettin that shit for like $3-$5 a pop....i was bored one day(and dry) and went ahead and copped to see what the fuss was about....smh...never again....thank goodness my son wasn't around or nobody with a sick mind and a camera was around lol....if i ever get that bored again...i'll drink....or sleep instead...lmao

i thought they banned it for sale in DC so how are niggas still getting it?

They change the recipe slightly so it's just outside of what's illegal

Last edited:
wow!!...that makes sense tho cuz some of em literally look like potpourri in a bag and i'm sure they advertise it as such too

damn shame DCPD too busy shootin folks and stickin fingers up butts instead of really trying to shut that shit down....smh

If you smoke K2 intentionally I dont really feel sorry for you

That's narrow-minded as it neglects the social, political, and economic factors which underlie an individual's decisions which are often beyond their control.

That's narrow-minded as it neglects the social, political, and economic factors which underlie an individual's decisions which are often beyond their control.

Drug addicts love the escapist feelings of an altered state of mind. Everything else is just an excuse.

Back