Welcome To aBlackWeb

Outside of the physical, what turns you on about the opposite sex?

Uniquely odd but pleasant personality is my weakness. And it's so dope most of the women that I met with it, see it as a detriment to themselves for some reason. Be looking at me like they're trying to figure out why I got googly eyes for them.

I get attracted when she has a sense of humor that pairs well with mine. I have trouble opening myself up but that sense of humor signals to me that I can open up pretty easily

When she's around her the energy she gives off makes me feel like I don't want her to leave. Being open minded enough to talk about anything and it not feel like a chore it just flows naturally. A sense of humor and knowing that she can open up and has a knowledge of self about herself to accept who she is.

Being just a legit good hearted person, theres so many shitty ass ppl out there that when i find a woman that has a good head on they shoulder, its a huge plus for me

If you like me back!

Being aware of surroundings...knowing enough to know what you dont know.

Is that a Powerline shirt?

You real
Ayyyy you see it!?!?!

tenor.gif

Humility. Can you admit yo shit stinks sometimes fix it move on and we laugh about later.
A “my bad” and changed behavior is sexy as fuck when you talkin being in it for the long haul

Back