Welcome To aBlackWeb

Outside of the physical, what turns you on about the opposite sex?

Judy Winslow

Oh yea sure. I can do that. What day again ?
Site President
I’m not talking about what you like about the opposite sex, I mean what outside of the physical (breast, ass, dick) could get ya dick hard or your pussy wet?

No homo just in case.

So if she’s talking about rockets and space and naming all galaxies. Your dick getting hard?

No. Intelligence doesn’t mean talking about “nerdy” shit.

Are you knowledgeable about the topic we’re discussing? Can you debate/defend your opinions without sounding like a 5th grader? It could be anything.

Confidence

NH but somethings are universal to merely liking another person without sex ever being involved

Deep voices. Open the flood gates.
Real ass conversations or if he’s teaching me something he is knowledgeable about will do it for me. Nigga can be telling me how to set up a garbage disposal and all it’s great uses. Eventually I’m like “yes baby tell me more about this garbage disposal” as I pop this titty meat on your bottom lip you intelligent mf you.

Another thing too which is tricky. I get turned on when a dude is mad at me and how he handles it. If he handles that shit right, drip too hard, don’t stand to close you gon fuck around and drown off this wave.

I’m still drunky.

Real ass conversations or if he’s teaching me something he is knowledgeable about will do it for me. Nigga can be telling me how to set up a garbage disposal and all it’s great uses. Eventually I’m like “yes baby tell me more about this garbage disposal” as I pop this titty meat on your bottom lip you intelligent mf you.

Another thing too which is tricky. I get turned on when a dude is mad at me and how he handles it. If he handles that shit right, drip too hard, don’t stand to close you gon fuck around and drown off this wave.

I’m still drunky.

Me and my ex only ever had a handful of arguments while we were together, but after every single one of them we would end up fucking furiously for a couple of hours.

Me and my ex only ever had a handful of arguments while we were together, but after every single one of them we would end up fucking furiously for a couple of hours.
You must’ve handle that shit like a professional.

If a woman can pull off addin’ a feminine aspect to some typical nigga shit I already like, like smokin’ herb, listenin’ to hip-hop and or watchin’ sports?! Shiiiiiiiit...she’s a problem

You must’ve handle that shit like a professional.

We just had to get to the root of the problem, hash it out, figure out how to move on from there, then pick her up and carry her over my shoulder to the bedroom.

I’m still drunky.
Bruhs kandy been on like a 18 hr liquor binge somebody go check on her real quick

Powerful posting tho

Her smell will definitely do it for me n im not just talkin her perfume, lotion n shit like that ......

618dae281ab04736569b8388f78f8259926c2e17289967a6ccfed21ba4d20080.gif

Back