Welcome To aBlackWeb

OutKast Edition: Top 3 B-Side Tracks?

Well if thats your opinion thats cool though nosigning the whole thread is kinda wild lmao

Just shows how different art can be perceived

To me they got three certified classics that I listen to til this day

Well if thats your opinion thats cool though nosigning the whole thread is kinda wild lmao

Just shows how different art can be perceived

To me they got three certified classics that I listen to til this day

0FF5A77E-5DB6-493C-A509-BCCD0D325185.gif

can you elaborate on why they don't?

was their production awful?

lyrics weren't up to par?

flows not on point?

or jus cuz you say so?

:hahaha:

I just don’t hear what other niggas hearing. The internet is the only place I hear that three classic shit. I went and gave all them shits a listen. Outdated production, mediocre bars. I wasn’t wowed, no rewinds. All them shits was meh except for maybe 3-5 songs out of 3 albums. Not wack but damn sure not classics. And Big Boi was better on all them shits. I’ve never been impressed by a non guest verse Andre verse.

I remember arguing with Stew that Mobb Deep was better and this nigga says “Liberation” is better than any Mobb Deep song.

I go and listen, it’s niggas singing and doing spoken word for 8 minutes. Not one bar. I never wanted to punch a nigga through the phone so bad. FOH with that shit.

Mobb Deep, A Tribe Called Quest, some other niggas too >>>> OutKast

Like I said overhyped and over rewarded

I just don’t hear what other niggas hearing. The internet is the only place I hear that three classic shit. I went and gave all them shits a listen. Outdated production, mediocre bars. I wasn’t wowed, no rewinds. All them shits was meh except for maybe 3-5 songs out of 3 albums. Not wack but damn sure not classics. And Big Boi was better on all them shits. I’ve never been impressed by a non guest verse Andre verse.

I remember arguing with Stew that Mobb Deep was better and this nigga says “Liberation” is better than any Mobb Deep song.

I go and listen, it’s niggas singing and doing spoken word for 8 minutes. Not one bar. I never wanted to punch a nigga through the phone so bad. FOH with that shit.

Mobb Deep, A Tribe Called Quest, some other niggas too >>>> OutKast

Like I said overhyped and over rewarded

ok

that's cool

I kno sometimes I'm on the opposite end of general consensus, doesn't mean I'm wrong (or you are)

everyone is different & everything ain't for everybody

jus don't think your opinion is the end all be all (mine as well)

SpottieOttieDopaliscious
Aquemini
Liberation

will be entered into the bracket.

Back