Welcome To aBlackWeb

Paramount + Orphan: First Kill

MoeW

1708232611667.png

Esther’s terrifying saga continues in this thrilling prequel to the original and shocking horror hit, Orphan. After orchestrating a brilliant escape from an Estonian psychiatric facility, Esther travels to America by impersonating the missing daughter of a wealthy family. Yet, an unexpected twist arises that pits her against a mother who will protect her family from the murderous “child” at any cost.

It's amazing this chick still looks like a kid.

Weird as shit....

She was 12 in the first movie... This actress 25 now and still look 12

Orphan First Kill

Mini Murderer

PRAISE: 2009's Orphan was middle of the Summer fun it wasn't great but it had its moments.
13 years later a sequel....uhmm I mean prequel about Esther traveling to America by impersonating the missing daughter of a wealthy family. Yet, an unexpected twist arises that pits her against a mother who will protect her family at any cost
Oh what a TWIST it was an it did make me give this film an extra point because it was fun and added to the campiness that the film indulges in. Isabelle Fuhrman is still fun to watch as little Esther causing mayhem, being manic committing murder and dressing like Nellie from Little House on the Prarie. Julia Stiles was pretty good to,taking what's given to her and doing it all with a straight face. I got a lot of laughs out of this. The movie even pokes fun at itself winking at the camera and saying did you see and catch that?

PROBLEMS: So many....to many times this film says please abandon all logic and reason while watching this. Parts of this film is just a silly mess that makes no sense with ultra convenient moments for slip ups coupled with far to many clueless situations and characters.

Scale of 1 to 10 a 6½

i miss her,

trash role, but her and the little girl had some fun scenes together
I used to be a fan too. What was the last thing she was in? That season of Dexter? She was like Jennifer Lawrence before Jennifer Lawrence but then she fell off

the first half of the movie is pretty much a rehash of the first

the twist though?

impressive.gif

pretty impressive what they did there

Back