Welcome To aBlackWeb

Organ donation

Would you register/are you registered as an organ donor?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I've always wanted to know if there are stats on this. It's a legit fear of mine but I'm not sure how rational it is.
Me too. This is all from what I hear and read but the fact that it doesn't sound crazy to me makes me a believer.

I believe their is a cure for many illnesses. However, money is in medicine. So would they will rather comfort you with meds and make crazy money than heal you and miss out on getting paid more?

They rather let you die a slow death.

Blacks seem to have more health problems than other races too. I read that somewhere.
I believe that's one reason why so many of us are on that list. However, who would want to be an organ donor when you go to the hospital for something minor and they just let you die. I'm losing my trust in a lot of this medical shit.

We're more prone to the biggest killers from a dietary and environmental perspective (heart disease, diabetes)

But outside of that. White people are far more prone to genetic illnesses

Last edited:
I just have a fear that since I'll be dead that they would just chop me up without caring about making me presentable for my family at my funeral.

We're more prone to the biggest killers from a dietary and environmental perspective (heart disease, diabetes)

But outside of that. White people are far more prone to genetic illnesses
To add on they're also recessive meaning that they're naturally born inferior and susceptible to most diseases.

Nah I'll pass.

Old white men/women with money are already knocking black dudes off for organs and then stuffing their bodies with news papper. Organ trafficking is big business in the underground world

I heard that they are selling melanin and white folks are going crazy over that paying 400$ for a gram to have color like us, I could only imagine how much they will pay for a black man/woman organs

They'll never make me another Heatherather Lacks, or whatever her name is who cells they've sold to kill diseases

To add on they're also recessive meaning that they're naturally born inferior and susceptible to most diseases.

Grand irony... The very science that they tried their best to use to make us seem inferior... Ultimately did the exact opposite when the dust settled lmao

Back