Welcome To aBlackWeb

O'Reilly's is ghetto as f_ck: Cashier shoots customer after altercation

I tell niggas all the time…. Nowadays u get in a fight w someone gotta be ready to go all the way

I used to really dislike seeing people stomp others out after a fight. Now, it seems like that's kinda what you gotta do. If you ever get in a fight, you pretty much gotta make sure the other person isn't moving, else they are still a threat.

As others have said, that caption is wack. The situation is dumb, and somehow that take manages to be even dumber. LIke the nigga watched that video and really came with the takeaway that black people need to handle asswhoopings better. Really?

There was also some conservative pundit-type site that had it plus a still from the video but fuck sending them traffic.

ok. Well atleast the lady aint dead.

I hope she learned her lesson tho. Cant be out here fighting random ppl tho....esp ppl who work retail. Leave dem alone!!

I used to really dislike seeing people stomp others out after a fight. Now, it seems like that's kinda what you gotta do. If you ever get in a fight, you pretty much gotta make sure the other person isn't moving, else they are still a threat.

As others have said, that caption is wack. The situation is dumb, and somehow that take manages to be even dumber. LIke the nigga watched that video and really came with the takeaway that black people need to handle asswhoopings better. Really?

lol lmao....the world is a cold place bruh

This happened at an O'Reilly's in Dayton, OH a couple of days ago.

I mean... I think we all know O'Reilly's Auto Parts is the worst of the worst and only employs the worst of the worst. This here is a clear example of why I avoid these spots at all costs.

:readyforwar:

I think she justified

I think she justified

Nah once she retreated to wherever the gun was she was safe

I think that there's a chance she could get off if:

1. The gun was legal and she had a permit for concealed carry (keeping the biscuit in a purse requires a concealed carry permit)
2. The DA acknowledges/recognizes that the threat was still in front of her.

What will negate these things is her stomping ole girl after she shot her. Even if they rule she acted in self defense, she's still on the hook for battery for stomping her out.

The crying in her voice shows that anger wasn’t meant for whoever got it, but whoever got
It was gone get that anger.

1. The gun was legal and she had a permit for concealed carry (keeping the biscuit in a purse requires a concealed carry permit)

What will negate these things is her stomping ole girl after she shot her. Even if they rule she acted in self defense, she's still on the hook for battery for stomping her out.

This is probably correct

No gonna lie. My 2 reactions were
damn-friday.gif

giphy.gif

There's no way she gets off. If she had tried to get the chick medical attention after the shooting...maybe, but all that shit she said and did when the other woman was on the ground injured will sink her for sure.

Back