Welcome To aBlackWeb

O'Reilly's is ghetto as f_ck: Cashier shoots customer after altercation

konceptjones

The one between three and three.
This happened at an O'Reilly's in Dayton, OH a couple of days ago.

I mean... I think we all know O'Reilly's Auto Parts is the worst of the worst and only employs the worst of the worst. This here is a clear example of why I avoid these spots at all costs.

:readyforwar:

Last edited:
The whole situation is wild but I don't agree with the caption. It's wack for any race to finger wag to black people about violence when there isn't a race on earth is who isn't capable of violence and stupidity. This is just two ignorant people choosing violence over something trivial.

The whole situation is wild but I don't agree with the caption. It's wack for any race to finger wag to black people about violence when there isn't a race on earth is who isn't capable of violence and stupidity. This is just two ignorant people choosing violence over something trivial.

you talmbout the IG caption?

Hyena culture in full effect.

And my momma told me it's stupid as fuck getting in a fight over some words.

She said if she heard me getting in a fight over some ya momma jokes she whipping my ass her damn self...

Man can they eat a dick with that "we" shit man. Foh.

Secondly from personal experience, if you whooping someone ass and they move off all business like, like they got shit to do and it's not outta fear....gtfot lol

Oh yea shout out camera cat. Bro got the job done under duress

oh ok, I didn’t see the last part of the video…she’s ok

apparently she got shot and started talmbout "I'm sorry" as the shooter/cashier started kicking her after bussin her gun.

fetchimage

Where is the local news story on this??

Sum one post it. Thx

There was also some conservative pundit-type site that had it plus a still from the video but fuck sending them traffic.

Back