OPINION Oral Sex and Unshaved Balls

this whole thread is sad and hostile

everybody need some head

shit I cancelled my parking garage apt cuz everything is flooded out

I really hate to hear the ladies' stories tho that shit is buggin tf outta me lol

Upfuckingfront!

Old school with it, check yes or no if you like sucking dick. All no's get sent to @IP360 inbox

yes2.jpg

• Goat
Reactions: Chicity
I posted a meme on the site awhile back of what you’re supposed to look like. Can’t find that shit.

say ur main is all u want besides the good head part....would u have an issue with getting a side chick simply for that purpose ?

say ur main is all u want besides the good head part....would u have an issue with getting a side chick simply for that purpose ?
She can't be a main if she ain't sucking dick good b. See this why you nigga's in settling

Can ya main be all u want besides paying her damn bills and now she swimming in debt? HELL NO!

Until she learn how to bless the royal sceptre she jo status. And if she feeling you like that to become the main, she'd be willing to learn, and you gotta teach her.

@OhMars s/o doesn't like him, straight up

Reactions: MzKB, AP2.5 and 1/2
If a nigga don’t have the passion in eating me out that I have in giving head. I’m DEADING that shit ON SIGHT!!!

I'm out.

I love head and won't even waste my time with a nigga who is afraid to lick the cat. I'm freaky and I need a nigga to match.

Reactions: MissK
Fella's I'm a be holding a seminar thread this weekend on how to get ya girl over that hump. Now if she hard headed don't bother. My program won't for the willfully ignorant

But if she got a can do attitude and generally wants to please you, check out my thread this saturday @ noon in the lounge. I got a 3-5 step program that's sure to bring out the beast in every girl.

Ladies, I'm a need one to three assistants
5zJcSAV.gif

so who goes first then? lol
ehhh

it dont matter to me

i'll go first to get her in the mood...rev that engine up nahmean

if she bout that action, my hope is that she will just bust out and turn me on my back and get to work

Don't matter how you start, it's all about how y'all end
facts but if one s effort is determined by your partner's effort then there is a specific importance placed on the queue wouldn't it?

facts but if one s effort is determined by your partner's effort then there is a specific importance placed on the queue wouldn't it?
Nah b, it ain't a competition

If a chick says she like giving head, it's gonna show. It's gonna show when she see ya shit, it's gonna show when it's in her mouth, it's gonna show when she want it in her mouth after you done broke her pussy

Same can be said about a guy, pause.

If she does a sub par job after talking all that shit AND she don't wanna take directions cause she salty the rest off the session gonna be off anyway. But as I said, I personally never had this problem. I've always been vocal about what I like.

AND she better have her titties out. At least one. The dominant one