Welcome To aBlackWeb

Oprah Winfrey stands by her 'Leaving Neverland' interview: 'I never wavered'

Mj wasnt a child molester. Child actor cory feldman who was himself a victim of the hollywood pedophilia ring and is an activist against Hollywood pedophilia stated that throughout the whole time he was with michael he was a perfect gentleman and never made a move on him.

Mj wasnt a child molester. Child actor cory feldman who was himself a victim of the hollywood pedophilia ring and is an activist against Hollywood pedophilia stated that throughout the whole time he was with michael he was a perfect gentleman and never made a move on him.

I feel what you're saying, but MJ passing on molesting one child doesn't mean he didn't molest others.

I feel what you're saying, but MJ passing on molesting one child doesn't mean he didn't molest others.

There appears to be just as much, if not more, evidence that he is innocent.

Macaulay Culkin, Corey Feldman, and Rizza Islam have all stated Micheal didn't do anything with them when they stayed there. Ron Newt has also publicly stated that MJ never did anything with his children and that he was offered money to lie about MJ doing so. Past accusations have been admitted lies by accusers and now this farce of a documentary. Not that up on the case so there maybe more, not counting his family members. But I guess it only takes one and with MJ dead, it gets easier and easier for anyone to say anything as time passes.

And honestly, I've yet to meet a parent say they'd just accept a check from a predator that raped their children. So I'm still trying to figure out how the parents of these so-called victims are conveniently so cool with it.

There appears to be just as much, if not more, evidence that he is innocent.

Macaulay Culkin, Corey Feldman, and Rizza Islam have all stated Micheal didn't do anything with them when they stayed there. Ron Newt has also publicly stated that MJ never did anything with his children and that he was offered money to lie about MJ doing so. Past accusations have been admitted lies by accusers and now this farce of a documentary. Not that up on the case so there maybe more, not counting his family members. But I guess it only takes one and with MJ dead, it gets easier and easier for anyone to say anything as time passes.

And honestly, I've yet to meet a parent say they'd just accept a check from a predator that raped their children. So I'm still trying to figure out how the parents of these so-called victims are conveniently so cool with it.

I hear you. I don't know what he did. What bugs me is that they tried to get him for years when he was alive, but nothing stuck. It's foul IMO to keep trying after he's dead. Especially when they aren't really bringing anything new. They are basically just rehashing shit with MJ out of the picture.

I hear you. I don't know what he did. What bugs me is that they tried to get him for years when he was alive, but nothing stuck. It's foul IMO to keep trying after he's dead. Especially when they aren't really bringing anything new. They are basically just rehashing shit with MJ out of the picture.
Rehashing it to a new generation

Back