Welcome To aBlackWeb

Oh, I liked it as well, don't get me wrong; the Storyline was interesting, and the Visual Graphics were mind-boggling, that wasn't the problem. The problem was the star of the fuckin' Movie couldn't carry it like a Leading Actor is supposed to. Hell, Robert Pattinson OUTACTED that Fool. You KNOW you got a shitty Movie when I'm looking forward to seeing Eddie Munster from "Twilight"'s performance in that BYTCH.

Oh, I liked it as well, don't get me wrong; the Storyline was interesting, and the Visual Graphics were mind-boggling, that wasn't the problem. The problem was the star of the fuckin' Movie couldn't carry it like a Leading Actor is supposed to. Hell, Robert Pattinson OUTACTED that Fool. You KNOW you got a shitty Movie when I'm looking forward to seeing Eddie Munster from "Twilight"'s performance in that BYTCH.
Lol. Pattinson put in the work. Even though he was handed a silver spoon in Twilight, dude went out of his way to seek difficult roles and improve as an actor. Dude is really really good now. Started to step his game up in The Rover. Then he went on run of movies (Good Time, High Life and The Lighthouse) where he got my respect.

This is the only movie I have seen Denzel’s son in (skipped the Spike Lee movie). Thought he was ok.

Lol. Pattinson put in the work. Even though he was handed a silver spoon in Twilight, dude went out of his way to seek difficult roles and improve as an actor. Dude is really really good now. Started to step his game up in The Rover. Then he went on run of movies (Good Time, High Life and The Lighthouse) where he got my respect.

This is the only movie I have seen Denzel’s son in (skipped the Spike Lee movie). Thought he was ok.

He was ok in "BlackkKlansman", which is why I was on the fence about seeing him in "Tenet". I've already seen his lackluster performance in that HBO series "Ballers", and I definitely wasn't impressed. If anything, I was shocked when I found out he was Denzel's son. He definitely hasn't inherited his Daddy's talent.

I might have to check those other Movies out. Robert's performance in "Tenet" changed my mind about his portrayal of Batman in the upcoming Movie, until I heard about that Story of him and the Director bickering about unnecessary multiple takes.

........AAAAAAND ANOTHER THING...........

John David Washington is a fucking Midget. Dude is hella Dwarfish. That Blonde European Honey was practically towering over him like Janine Giraffalo.

That lil' Nikka couldn't handle that Bowlegged Europussy. He's not equipped for it. He'll need a Stepladder or Stilts just to see her Crotch-to-Face.

Back