Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION - Is Oral Sex a Requirement In Ur Relationship

Is It A Requirement?

• Yes

Votes: 19 79.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters

I wasn't speaking of what others do hun.

I was asking you if you found the act of oral sex offensive? If a woman requested this of you would you find her and that act to be disgusting?

It is a legitimate question because I have ran into many who say they do not perform oral sex for many reasons and they are adamant about it and do not even find women who do it or desire it done to them attractive.

I wasn't speaking of what others do hun.

I was asking you if you found the act of oral sex offensive? If a woman requested this of you would you find her and that act to be disgusting?

It is a legitimate question because I have ran into many who say they do not perform oral sex for many reasons and they are adamant about it and do not even find women who do it or desire it done to them attractive.
I would not find her to be disgusting and who am I to judge. But my answer would be no. To do or not to do is a personal choice.

Hol'up...hol'up...hol'up...i got a question tho.

So folks...especially the brothas...are really turning down sex if the person doesn't go down on them?

For examples fellas...she done got azzz nekkid, told she doesn't give head, but has no problem giving you this fiyah azzz pussy. So you tellin me niggas is turning down the pussy, actually gettin back up, puttin on their clothes, and hauling azzz??

So folks...especially the brothas...are really turning down sex if the person doesn't go down on them?

For examples fellas...she done got azzz nekkid, told she doesn't give head, but has no problem giving you this fiyah azzz pussy. So you tellin me niggas is turning down the pussy, actually gettin back up, puttin on their clothes, and hauling azzz??

Ill answer that

...no they are not.

Never heard of that lol ever sound like some rapper shit

Reactions: GNS
What's the negative about cunnilingus and fellatio, is it in the bible. I really want to be educated on this, no disrespect intended
There isn't a single place in the Bible that even talks about oral sex as far as I know. I might be wrong and don't remember or maybe it isn't there because there wasn't a need for it to be there. But I personally do not put anything to my mouth that bleeds. I don't care if it used to bleed or will be bleeding at some point so why would I put the part of a woman that blood is released to my mouth? And as far as the other side I don't get any particular enjoyment from it that make it a requirement is a relationship. But I am not knocking anyone who does.

Ill answer that

...no they are not.

Exactly.

So if you still smashed w/o them giving an oral fix...techically you can't say it's a "requirement".

B/c when someone says it's a requirement, or "if they ain't suckin, then we ain't fuccin"...I translate that they're turning down sex. No if's, and's, or but's about it.

Am I wrong with this assessment?

I personally love eating pussy it would be real weird to have a chick that does not want her pussy ate. Id probably not want to stick around.

To answer recaps question. Key word relationship. If this is a smash then naw I'm not going to require head because Im not going reciprocate. Trust must be earned. However, if we make it to and are in a relationship then yes I require it because I enjoy and like it very much.

Niggas bugging

If she don't bless this royalty, we not in a relationship

If I don't lap up the nectar of her fruits, we not in a relationship

We fuck buddies at best. Cut buddy at worse

Wait...there's a difference??

wee-bey-oh-shit_zpsfk4tkjie.gif

Damn...I didn't even know.

Back