Welcome To aBlackWeb

Open Wide

Damn u white cats starting to sound more n more like niggaz

giphy.gif

This nigga @Revolver Ocelot sound like the old nigga in the hood that knows how to fix cars just enough to get your old broken starter out of ya car but not enough to put the new one in.

And this nigga @Banginscrew901 sound like 'ALL MY LIFE I HAD TO FIGHT!'.

My guy @OhMars sounds like Kane Carter, before he lost his marbles.

If @DOS_patos and @Race Jones had a convo, and you set that shit to music, it would 100% sound like Vince Staples and Meek Mill in a cypher.

And speaking of rap, @TonyDubbz, did you spit that shit just to do it, like for funnies and shit...or you really tryna rap. My feedback will be based on your answer. Lol.

Last edited:
This nigga @Revolver Ocelot sound like the old nigga in the hood that knows how to fix cars just enough to get your old broken starter out of ya car but not enough to put the new one in.

:lol9:

Yo like a year outta HS I worked at Dollar-Thrifty maintenance facility for like 2 years doing that.

2 thing I learned

Other than high end brands, car companies be cutting corners like a MF. 80% of our work was doing recalls on brand new cars.

And folks give ZERO fucks if that shit don't belong to them.

And this nigga @Banginscrew901 sound like 'ALL MY LIFE I HAD TO FIGHT!'.

My guy @OhMars sounds like Kane Carter, before he lost his marbles.

If @DOS_patos and @Race Jones had a convo, and you set that shit to music, it would 100% sound like Vince Staples and Meek Mill in a cypher.

And speaking of rap, @TonyDubbz, did you spit that shit just to do it, like for funnies and shit...or you really tryna rap. My feedback will be based on your answer. Lol.
I mean...,we both from north philly

Back