Welcome To aBlackWeb

OnlyFans Model Detained After Boyfriend Stabbed to Death During Domestic Dispute

keemz

#gaza4eva #freeKartel #FreeSiva

25-year-old OnlyFans model Courtney Clenny is being held on Florida’s Baker Act law after her 27-year-old boyfriend, Christian Obumseli, was killed after being stabbed during a domestic dispute on Sunday (April 3).

According to multiple reports, Clenny is being held for 72 hours on a psychiatric evaluation after she threatened to kill herself after being detained in the luxury apartment she shared with Obumseli following the fatal stabbing. Police responded to the apartment after Clenny called 911 to report the domestic dispute, and when they arrived, they found Obumseli suffering from a stab wound to the shoulder. He was later pronounced dead after being transported to a local hospital.

Friends of the couple detailed a tumultuous relationship while speaking to WPLG, with one friend, Ashley Vaughn, stating, "From what we’ve personally experienced between the both of them we believe that, like, Christian wouldn’t put her in a position where she would need to stab him to protect herself." One of the other friends stated that they had seen Clenny hit Obumseli, but they never witnessed him hitting her.

A neighbor of the couple also spoke to the publication, and he claimed that he had witnessed domestic disputes between the couple, including Obumseli allegedly "swinging" at Clenny a week before the incident.

So far, no charges have been filed against Clenny in the incident.

62501e9bf20ea.jpg

62501eaaceaa8.jpg

62501eba9115b.jpg

Prob one of those relationships where they both take turns screaming and hitting each other, then make up like shit is normal.

Why does her occupation matter?

Why does his dislike of black women matter?

Seems like it was a toxic relationship but from what little is known it can be presumed it was manslaughter until she proves her innocence 🤷🏿‍♂️

Why does her occupation matter?

Why does his dislike of black women matter?

Seems like it was a toxic relationship but from what little is known it can be presumed it was manslaughter until she proves her innocence 🤷🏿‍♂️
Because schadenfreude.

duh.

now quit asking dumbass questions y’all already got a thread that’s several pages long with that Overall question being the topic.

summed up in one word.

schadenfreude

Never understood these type of clowns.

If you like white bitches females, goody for you..

You ain’t gotta shout it from the rooftops.

You want a cookie? A pat on the back?

Clown.

And why talk shit about black women?

Don’t nobody care, bruh.

Just STFU and do you.

His daddy shoulda pulled out and his mama shoulda swallowed him.

Nothing of value was lost.

There, I said it.

Fuck compassion.

Man people really need to stop thinking that type of toxicity is attractive or normal.

Not even going to get into his cooning on twitter cause that's doesn't justify him being killed....it's ironic, but not justified.

Yeah shit crazy to me cause no matter how much I like a chick the second she gets crazy with me I'm out. Non negotiable. Even on the one off. Shit is unattractive and straight up scary. Niggas will literally die or risk their freedom over a nut. Can't be me.

Back