Onlyfans deleting Prostitutes accounts and refunding subscribers

He's a disgrace.

Hoes laughing at him in the comments and are wondering how they can finesse someone like that.

Kinda evil if you think about it. Maybe dude is a widower and thats his only female contact now.

And they exploiting that smh.
and this is why i said i wouldnt call some of these dudes simps.
we dont know whats going on with people.

and chicks making it harder to approach them and then you have metoo.
if you just a weird looking but thorough dude...you kinda fucked up.
niggas can be retarded, in wheelchairs or slow and spending all their monthly ssi or whatever. dude who dont know how to approach women and so many other things.

the dudes that call them dudes simps be the same niggas be ready to tell the world they baby futures daddy.

• Ether
Reactions: Hiram and deadeye
and this is why i said i wouldnt call some of these dudes simps.
we dont know whats going on with people.

and chicks making it harder to approach them and then you have metoo.
if you just a weird looking but thorough dude...you kinda fucked up.
niggas can be retarded, in wheelchairs or slow and spending all their monthly ssi or whatever. dude who dont know how to approach women and so many other things.

the dudes that call them dudes simps be the same niggas be ready to tell the world they baby futures daddy.
I think most of these dudes never had women in their life before and think you can win them over with money and affection.

Not knowing they be laughing behind their backs. Most of us got played a few times as youngins so we know the game.

I get disgusted by seeing grown men doing this shit. Like haven't yall learned your lesson yet?

And the reason its getting harder to approach women is because of simps like this.

Future just tweeted "never treat an ugly bitch beautiful " now how toxic that might sound... there's truth in it.

You got bitches who look like Danny devito jerking dudes out of money and not answering back because they gassed smh.

Yesjulz
EABXYoxXsAcwTG3.jpg

Bruh wtf dudes got hoes in they wills now?
Ain't no pussy that great.
Have some fuckin dignity.
Treat that hoe like a hoe.
You leaving money to a bitch that's gonna enjoy it while you dead.
I thought I seen at all.