Onlyfans deleting Prostitutes accounts and refunding subscribers

Who gonna monitor this lol

This too much for them. It's better they just shut it down

as an IT professional I can tell you they can monitor all traffic if they wanted too bro.
They could put it in thier terms & conditions. If you agree to it...no complaining.
Also if they have a review system...too many negative review can trigger an account review.

its many other ways they can...im not gonna break them down...just know...accounts can be monitored and policed bro

might not stop all scammers and prostitution but it will curb a great majority

Reactions: Scribbledabble
as an IT professional I can tell you they can monitor all traffic if they wanted too bro.
They could put it in thier terms & conditions. If you agree to it...no complaining.
Also if they have a review system...too many negative review can trigger an account review.

its many other ways they can...im not gonna break them down...just know...accounts can be monitored and policed bro

might not stop all scammers and prostitution but it will curb a great majority
I don't deny anything you're saying but I don't think they wanna put the resources behind it to do that

Reactions: Ironman and deadeye

"Pimpin ain't dead, it jus moved to the websites."

tumblr_n6a5a1EHNi1r3kbwfo1_500.gif

Gat damn

Lol @ content designer

If only fans abandon these hoes somebody else will take it up. Too much money in this shit
Thats what im saying
Onlyfans would be crazy to stop letting SW produce content

just gotta be more diligent with monitoring

wait wait wait

hold the fuck up.

did i or did i not say this wasnt good and that it would dilute shit?

over saturate i said.

then people would have to do shit to stand out......an see what happened?

most of you

you niggas came at my neck.

didnt i say it was being promoted to the people who may .....

nevermind.

when that chick put it on blast ....alot of ladies went there to sign up to try to make that money....now most of them cant make nothing.