Welcome To aBlackWeb

Only Child

Loquacious

Oh yea sure. I can do that. What day again ?
Site President
So, I was having a conversation with my mother and she was discussing the pros and cons of having or being an only child.

What do you think some of the pros and cons are?

So I’m 1 of 7 so it’s hard
Con:
selfish
no one they can really talk to that’s like their equal.
No one to blame when you break something
Mainly raised around older people and that run off isn’t always pleasant

Pro:
Spoiled (semi con)
If u raise them right the pros are limitless

Only child families is a sign of weak eggs or weak sperm

Pro: Not passing them weak ass genes too far along

The pros of having an only child is my focus is solely on him. Money wise, it’s hella cheaper.
One college tuition. One car. One ticket to Disney World.

The cons of having an only child is that he didn’t experience that sibling shit like I did. I have so many stories and memories of me and my siblings. He doesn’t which kinda sucks. Having someone outside of your parents to talk to shit about that understands, yea mama do be tripping.

My mama keep telling me I’m putting a burden on my son when I get older. All the stress will be on him to care for me if I were to get sick or something and not spread among my children.

I get what she saying because I think my son the only “only” child in our family. My cousin has 8 to take care of her.

You must come from weak stock

Its aight b

you a "lil" nigga tho,not even little you don't get to have the full word. Remember you posted that pic

of you in the suit and you looked like a lil ventriloquist dummy ? LoL,but anyway how is everything how

have you been ?

you a "lil" nigga tho,not even little you don't get to have the full word. Remember you posted that pic

of you in the suit and you looked like a lil ventriloquist dummy ? LoL,but anyway how is everything how

have you been ?
No, but you seem to have it on yo mind so speak on it

And don't inquire about my health again fanboy. I won't be the brother ya parents couldn't make

Back