Welcome To aBlackWeb

Only a few bad apples huh?...Bad Cops Thread

Yea based my stereotyping these are trump supporters. I wonder what their Facebooks say about BLM?

Now they're talking bullshit that its about class, not race. So i guess they're class soldiers and middle class supremacists huh

It's both. In fact, racism itself is a tool of classism. That said poor whites aren't innocent. They've allowed themselves to be manipulated into becoming the foot soldiers of white supremacy all so the rich elite can keep their position and treat us all like shit. The fact that poor white people suffer many of the same problems as us (albeit at lower rates) but still choose to side against us shows you how effective white supremacy as a tool is.

This is spot on.

This shit right here is crazy.

And some people on this site talk about the one drop rule doesn't exist anymore. Bullshit. For a lot of these racists, any black in you is too much black in you.

This shit right here is crazy.

And some people on this site talk about the one drop rule doesn't exist anymore. Bullshit. For a lot of these racists, any black in you is too much black in you.

The girls nonchalant reaction pisses me off more than anything... her body language was very neutral imo

But this should be a slam dunk 6 figure lawsuit

It's both. In fact, racism itself is a tool of classism. That said poor whites aren't innocent. They've allowed themselves to be manipulated into becoming the foot soldiers of white supremacy all so the rich elite can keep their position and treat us all like shit. The fact that poor white people suffer many of the same problems as us (albeit at lower rates) but still choose to side against us shows you how effective white supremacy as a tool is.

This is spot on.
The problem with the classism argument is it obviously has merit but white people, bigots or not will lean too heavily on it and minimize the racism aspect. Then it becomes a bad faith deal. Black people shouldn't..bother arguing class, even tho its a factor

The problem with the classism argument is it obviously has merit but white people, bigots or not will lean too heavily on it and minimize the racism aspect. Then it becomes a bad faith deal. Black people shouldn't..bother arguing class, even tho its a factor

You make a good point. It's kind of a catch 22. The fact is we typically need white support to accomplish any big change, and most of them don't care about anything until it affects them. That's where the classism argument can be helpful. The downside as you pointed out is that they will then downplay the racial aspect and fix the problem in a way that mostly or even only benefits them. It's a tricky game.

The girls nonchalant reaction pisses me off more than anything... her body language was very neutral imo

But this should be a slam dunk 6 figure lawsuit

I'll give her a little benefit of the doubt. She was probably blown by the situation. A lot of white people don't really believe shit like that happens until they see it for themselves, and then they don't know how to react.

The ones that will use their white privilege and pop off in those situations are pretty rare.

White people are not making noise about this...he was 17 on his way to work and they're not outraged

Look... if Al did not properly vet this family this is trash. I would find out their politics and Facebook posts before speaking on their behalf

Back