Welcome To aBlackWeb

Online Sports Betting Thread - Real USD Dollars, Crypto, etc

This is under-taking. I call the process of looking for unders under-mining, bars

I don't care about "hit rates" n shit on overs as much as everyone else. My objective is to look for exploitable props to take unders on, based on players coming back from injury, players losing playing time, players on cold streaks, players against dominant defenses and other little things...of course it doesn't always pan out but unders are SAFER bets off top, so...

Screenshot_20221225_102430_PrizePicks.jpg

Trace Mcsorely less 11.0 fantasy for the 6 pick

This is under-taking. I call the process of looking for unders under-mining, bars

I don't care about "hit rates" n shit on overs as much as everyone else. My objective is to look for exploitable props to take unders on, based on players coming back from injury, players losing playing time, players on cold streaks, players against dominant defenses and other little things...of course it doesn't always pan out but unders are SAFER bets off top, so...

View attachment 983967

Trace Mcsorely less 11.0 fantasy for the 6 pick
Screenshot_20221226_050447_PrizePicks.jpg

So this lost cuz Giannis made the 5th 3 he attempted and Craig was thrust into a bigger role when Booker went out but i was right in theory.

:think2:

I fucked up for forgetting that all under props ain't created equal. I was originally on ja under points but i got carried away with my thinking and went with under fantasy score on PP instead of just under points like i did on Underdog. Fantasy score is the biggest prop number so when im thinking under on a player i want the fantasy score if possible, cuz the player has to do more, plus they commit turnovers which helps the under. Ja got 1 block too many
Screenshot_20221229_204347_PrizePicks.jpg

Screenshot_20221229_202839_Underdog.jpg

I been betting on props for 3 years and im still learning

Back