Online Sports Betting Thread - Real USD Dollars, Crypto, etc

Jokic under 57 feels lockish
Kpj over 6.5 assist
Wood over 12 reb
Carter over 8.5 reb
Giannis over 12.5 reb

Melo over 7.5 assist

20211202_221013.jpg

Ya know.. it's gambling i get it, im ok with losing if Lattimore was out there ball hawking i wouldn't be mad but..
how many muffuckin times in the history of football has a Qb thrown his first pick in with 8 minutes left up by 10?! THAT'S why im pissed. The run game was poppin! The game was following the script perfectly then this bullshit happens ..

4 Gs blown on a FACEMASK non call!!

:kanyecry2: :cry:
:kanyecry:

When I do PrizePicks, I always go for double or nothing, especially since I only gamble like $10 anyway lol
i def feel you but i can't nickel and dime no mo

The reason why i feel i have to spend is because this format is like nothing else out there. 3x 5x 10x and now 15x on a coin flip is too much to pass on

I like told yall when i first started going hard at prizepicks, i took a huge chance to max bet a $400 2 pick because IF that hits THERE'S your nickel and dime money. So basically instead of me spending 5 10 20 bucks struggling for 5 picks I just isolated 2 and spent up, they hit and and i was able to flip from there.

I started with $500 this nba season and here's what I ran up so far

20211209_084112.jpg

Now yes, i have fucked off some of the winnings so i have less than that today but just showing you the possibilities if you're brave enough to jump out the window

The reason why i feel i have to spend is because this format is like nothing else out there. 3x 5x 10x and now 15x on a coin flip is too much to pass on

I like told yall when i first started going hard at prizepicks, i took a huge chance to max bet a $400 2 pick because IF that hits THERE'S your nickel and dime money. So basically instead of me spending 5 10 20 bucks struggling for 5 picks I just isolated 2 and spent up, they hit and and i was able to flip from there.

View attachment 714688

Now yes, i have fucked off some of the winnings so i have less than that today but just showing you the possibilities if you're brave enough to jump out the window

Think once I win over $100, I’ll gamble more wisely. I had $30 and almost got to $100 but damn Christian Woods got hurt last week and ruined my parlay smh

View attachment 714688

Yeah if I had the cash to throw in it I’d do it like this

View attachment 714688

Gahhhh-mothafuckin-damn

That's dope man

Think once I win over $100, I’ll gamble more wisely. I had $30 and almost got to $100 but damn Christian Woods got hurt last week and ruined my parlay smh

@Disanthrope I’m serious. Impressed with how you been patient with your gambling. Think I’ll be doing the same. You saw the wack Christmas promos from PrizePicks lol

Back