Welcome To aBlackWeb

Online Sports Betting Thread - Real USD Dollars, Crypto, etc

Next opportunity, share your referral

Bet. Depending on what level you are, you might as well make a new account under me. Save your initial account as a backup. I know about all the promos, giveaways, and freebies. Plus I’m plugged in with VIP hosts and can get you answers that customer service can’t.

Unless you’ve already wagered millions and are PlatinumIII and have your VIP host already. Then it’s not worth switching.

F701D314-2778-4436-A95B-1C43A7C66BDE.jpeg

Bet. Depending on what level you are, you might as well make a new account under me. Save your initial account as a backup. I know about all the promos, giveaways, and freebies. Plus I’m plugged in with VIP hosts and can get you answers that customer service can’t.

Unless you’ve already wagered millions and are PlatinumIII and have your VIP host already. Then it’s not worth switching.

View attachment 625213
Talk to me nice! Let's get this money

View attachment 625213
You got any socials or whatsapp to keep up with you on? I'm stupid im gon have questions lol

@Hustlelitó

Liberty 2 guard and one of their best scorers went down so id take the overs on ionescu for the next 2 weeks or so.

Also take the fantasy under for Liz Cambage. I was looking back through my old picks and no lie every. single. time. I took the under on her I won. Did it at least 10x all season.

Screenshot_20210825-152817_PrizePicks.jpg

Daaaamn

I woulda told you to take the under on mabrey but im shocked at my girl kelsey...

Back