Welcome To aBlackWeb

Online Sports Betting Thread - Real USD Dollars, Crypto, etc

Mathematically, o35.5 is ca$hing 100%. 3 sets in with a minimum of 30 games. Set4 will be a minimum of 6 (6-0)…😎

I'm taking a break from basketball betting, I'll come back when football season starts up. I'm taking too many L's the last few bets
Had a good day yesterday but I fell asleep and didn't make my picks today. Good thing cuz if I followed through with what I was planning on doing, I woulda lost.

Only like 12 more hours to join. Use a VPN
pointing to Canada, Germany, or France.

Don’t fill out any personal info. They know you are under me from the link and you can remain anonymous.

Deposit $50XRP.

Bet on Izzy.

If he loses, you get refunded 100% within 24-48 hours. If he wins, withdraw your initial $50 ($0.01 withdrawal fee), and leave your XRP profits at the site.

Wait for next week’s FREEBET.

Wash/Rinse/Repeat…

This guide is mainly for Americans. 95% of the site is Americans. They know this, but gotta act like they’re “following regulations” lol

Krejcikova WINNER!!! +$164. One down, 11 to go. $136 more dollars and I got my -$300 Nadal money back from yeaterday, dammit…

Thank$ a million for those who clicked my link. The ABW #BallersOnaBudget gonna show you how TF to make $omething outta NOTHING. ZERO RISK. Again, thank$, @Inori. That $25,000 I dropped for 100 Bitcoins in 2015 is worth ~$3,548,842 now…🤷🏽‍♂️ If you’re gambling in USDs, you ALREADY fucking lost lol…

To any M4nh4tt4n doubters, @AP2.0 gonna call me TF out and banish me from ABW tonight if I’m fugazi. #OnGod

Suns Game3 was the play. Free money. Now imma RageBet Suns Game4 because I didn’t bet Game3. Watch them lose…🙄🤦🏽‍♂️😭

Thank$ a million for those who clicked my link. The ABW #BallersOnaBudget gonna show you how TF to make $omething outta NOTHING. ZERO RISK. Again, thank$, @Inori. That $25,000 I dropped for 100 Bitcoins in 2015 is worth ~$3,548,842 now…🤷🏽‍♂️ If you’re gambling in USDs, you ALREADY fucking lost lol…

To any M4nh4tt4n doubters, @AP2.0 gonna call me TF out and banish me from ABW tonight if I’m fugazi. #OnGod
Lmao

I'm trying to get setup b, but you've been helpful every step of the way. Just gotta clear this last hurdle

Back