Welcome To aBlackWeb

Online Sports Betting Thread - Real USD Dollars, Crypto, etc

1722466085675.png
1EDf.gif

I don't put no real money on season long shit but Derrick Henry over 10.5 rushing TDs is a lock of locks. Even if he misses games. He'll probably average a TD a game if he doesn't miss time. Pair that with CMC 10.5 rushing TDs for the same reason and you got a SOLID 2 pick for season-long

Anybody fuck with best ball?
I was heavy into the ESPN leagues back in the Adrian Peterson days so I know how to really build a squad, so I just fucked around one day and then I got addicted to the DK bestball. I drafted like 20 sumn teams in two nights. I was really just chasing the number pick McCaffrey. I got him in two out of my 23 teams, but yea fuck with it. Cuz drafting your team is fun as fuck

I was heavy into the ESPN leagues back in the Adrian Peterson days so I know how to really build a squad, so I just fucked around one day and then I got addicted to the DK bestball. I drafted like 20 sumn teams in two nights. I was really just chasing the number pick McCaffrey. I got him in two out of my 23 teams, but yea fuck with it. Cuz drafting your team is fun as fuck
I was bored during the summer and jumped in a couple of underdog best ball drafts

IMG_6040.jpeg IMG_6041.jpeg

Ik one thing, they need to start adding blocks and steals to the WNBA’s picks. It’s ridiculous they don’t have it at this point.

Back