Welcome To aBlackWeb

Online Sports Betting Thread - Real USD Dollars, Crypto, etc

"riight"

James Michael Harris, 46, was treasurer for the parent teacher student association affiliated with Stemmers Run Middle School in Essex when he drained the nonprofit’s bank account and spent money raised by the students through a chocolate bar sale. Baltimore County prosecutors said theft totaled $29,000 and occurred between April 2022 and March 2023.

Authorities charged Harris for having sticky fingers after a parent and a school administrator grew suspicious and confronted him. He admitted to moving the money between PayPal accounts before spending it on himself and online gambling sites such as DraftKings and FanDuel, said prosecutor Adam Lippe.

The theft dealt a serious blow to the school, which mainly serves children from low-income households. Gone are the after-school snacks for Stemmers Runs’ student-athletes, the seasonal schoolwide dances and the Teacher Appreciation Week gifts — all niceties that the PTSA used to sponsor. The students’ chocolate bar fundraiser alone would have generated $9,000 for the school, said Rosemary Roos-Whitney, president for the PTSA.

Ima high stakes gambler when it comes to over/under betting. 2021-2022 and 2022-2023 i made over 60k roughly 30k both years

This year I gave alot of it back. Lost over 20k and the seasons not close to over, til june. My expertise is NBA, NFL was a good compliment but this year I got my ass whooped in both. I've lost in every way imaginable. The industry adjusted to shark niggas like me who took advantage of certain things. They really made the game blurry with all this janky bumping of props, snatching props down, flash discounts and peppers and devils and a bunch of muck...it wears on the psyche... and of course the players themselves have been assholes lol.

Being wrong this much sucks 👎🏾👎🏼

But im not giving up tho

Cuz... the seasons not close to over, til june.

I'm about to see what these NCAA tourney games hitting for.

I think it's gonna be a lot of unders.

Going back to my old strategy of ML and letting them stack.

I'ma do a lil research before Thursday so I can have a solid plan.

@Disanthrope :lol10:
mail

Let the Gobbos guide you to victory and get a lil something extra in return. Craft an entry today (3/18) using ONLY Goblins. If it wins, you get a Free Entry by Noon ET tomorrow
:ohyea:

Back