Welcome To aBlackWeb

Online Sports Betting Thread - Real USD Dollars, Crypto, etc

The ESPN betting app

I think they are still giving $250 in bets when you sign up. You get it in like $50 increments.

I blew threw most of it making stupid bets and let one expire on accident cause I was refereeing.

I think I won maybe $150 using their money as I only deposited like $20 of my own money.

Not available in Florida yet smh

I spoke on it briefly earlier but I got a homeboy that's been betting for over a decade.

This nigga is disciplined af and rarely loses.

I've seen his account. He has almost $20k in it. The key he says is to take your time. Niggas don't get rich from gambling. He doesn't do prop bets or parlays. Just straights.

I didn't understand at first why he was betting say, $100 to get $75. But you leave that bet with a net profit of $75 more than what you started with making a practically guaranteed bet.

This nigga bet $500 on university Louisiana Monroe and Lamar to cover the over. He won $1k with a net of $500. He doubled his money off one guaranteed bet. It did help he knew the style of ball Lamar likes to play and that ulm while they were going to lose, they were going to try and play that style as well so the points were there for the taking.

Last night, I looked at the schedule and the only game I didn't bet on was Phoenix cause it literally made no sense to bet on them as a favorite cause the odds were like -800 or something.

While I didn't follow my boys advice about parlays, I couldn't pass up on the rest of the ML favorites on one ticket, especially considering who they were all playing and the odds.

So my strategy is to get the for sure money. Keep $100 in my bank at all times and withdraw everything over. $50 to win $40 or some shit like that. I'm trying to double my winnings with every bet, regardless of the amount I'm betting. It's not gonna be an exact doubling all the time but just looking at it like, I bet $10 here, won $18. That's 8 more bucks than I had vs when I woke up. Keep stacking like that.

I spoke on it briefly earlier but I got a homeboy that's been betting for over a decade.

This nigga is disciplined af and rarely loses.

I've seen his account. He has almost $20k in it. The key he says is to take your time. Niggas don't get rich from gambling. He doesn't do prop bets or parlays. Just straights.

I didn't understand at first why he was betting say, $100 to get $75. But you leave that bet with a net profit of $75 more than what you started with making a practically guaranteed bet.

This nigga bet $500 on university Louisiana Monroe and Lamar to cover the over. He won $1k with a net of $500. He doubled his money off one guaranteed bet. It did help he knew the style of ball Lamar likes to play and that ulm while they were going to lose, they were going to try and play that style as well so the points were there for the taking.

Last night, I looked at the schedule and the only game I didn't bet on was Phoenix cause it literally made no sense to bet on them as a favorite cause the odds were like -800 or something.

While I didn't follow my boys advice about parlays, I couldn't pass up on the rest of the ML favorites on one ticket, especially considering who they were all playing and the odds.

So my strategy is to get the for sure money. Keep $100 in my bank at all times and withdraw everything over. $50 to win $40 or some shit like that. I'm trying to double my winnings with every bet, regardless of the amount I'm betting. It's not gonna be an exact doubling all the time but just looking at it like, I bet $10 here, won $18. That's 8 more bucks than I had vs when I woke up. Keep stacking like that.

I’m seriously considering getting back into gambling for 2024. Got a few apps I can use. Wanna do this as a 3rd source of income. I do agree about taking time to make picks because I’m guilty of making picks on the spot with no real research

Coby White Over 32 pts/rebs/assists
Jokic over 27.5 pts
I would check the odds on a prop for joker that has the over for pts,rbs, assists

Depending on who the bulls play, Coby might come back down to earth tonight

19 legs is way too much even for a low risk $4 bet

Should've broken it up over a couple of legs, ditched Miami and the Arkansas ML

Lastly, why you ain't post it before the games started😒

@AP2.5

Dillon Brooks o 13.5 Points (hit 7/11)

Jalen Green U 25.5 PRA (Hit last 9/11 games)

Trae Young o 41.5 PRA(7/10 hit) or O 4.5 turnovers (6/10 hit, 3/4 vs Miami hit)

Scottie Barnes o 5 ast (1/2 vs Philly this season with the miss being a push, 5/10 games with 3 pushes included)

Kentavious Caldwell pope over 10.5 Pts+ Rebs (Hit 8/10)

Clint Capela o 11 Rebs+Ast (5/10 with 2 pushes, 1/1 vs Miami this season)

And a bonus hometown pick

Kevin Cross from Tulane over 16.5 points (hit in 7/9 games he’s played in this year)

Thank you brother

Hopefully the other gamblers will follow suit

Oh, and before people get froggy with me...I haven't made a bet since the one I posted

tenor.gif

lol @ should’ve broken it up
AP & for everyone else playing it safe is cool for them
..We don't judge
If I put every ticket I made a day here:lol10:
And then when it doesn't hit , And niggas attempt to blame me ....Nah

P you not even in here enough to be complaining ...Cmon Dawg

tenor.gif

lol @ should’ve broken it up
AP & for everyone else playing it safe is cool for them
..We don't judge
If I put every ticket I made a day here:lol10:
And then when it doesn't hit , And niggas attempt to blame me ....Nah

P you not even in here enough to be complaining ...Cmon Dawg
Let me break character for a sec brother

With me, I know everything is a risk. I don't have to bet the same as you but whatever I risk,I know what I'm getting myself into.

It's tail or bail. If someone tails, they get to share the winning experience, if they bail or it loses, that's just another day at the office.

I don't bet that often which is the reason I'm not in here but when I do, I'm going to post my tickets before the games.

I'm about to post a couple

Good luck to you

Edit: my response about breaking it up wasn't a dig at you but I believe you could've made fewer bets on the leg and maximize the profit and the anxiety that comes with betting on that many legs

That's all. I apologize if it came off like I wasn't coming from a place of advice based on my approach

Back