Welcome To aBlackWeb

Online Sports Betting Thread - Real USD Dollars, Crypto, etc

euF1HT.gif

Yeaaaaa...yall see how good i am at this shit. it takes the universe interfering to beat me. Its always some FUCKSHIT!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK!!!!!

screenshot_654262129045104.png

giphy.gif

The pendulum finally swings back my way

Like the last two times I went in I studied my ass off for this one. And the harder I study the more money I bet. I put 350 on this cuz I'm confident but I still probably would have failed if i didn't get a lucky break with jokic being ejected.. then at the last second something told me to not just take Bridges over 14.5 pts just in case, so i took his over PR. Thank God cuz he only scored 14

Thanksgiving is back on... Christmas is uncancelled!
screenshot_284122004558853.png

@Disanthrope @SportsByRo @Johnny Tapia

I heard Underdog accounts getting hacked so make sure y'all payment methods not saved and you're not leaving big sums of money in your account
Oh shit. I do keep my money in the account the whole season because when you withdraw too many large amounts you get on their radar and theyll lower your limits. I had to learn the hard way on pp and I don't want it to happen on U D

Where did you get this info from? Is it a phishing thing? Can I get a link?

Oh shit. I do keep my money in the account the whole season because when you withdraw too many large amounts you get on their radar and theyll lower your limits. I had to learn the hard way on pp and I don't want it to happen on U D

Where did you get this info from? Is it a phishing thing? Can I get a link?
From a discord I frequent, better to be safe than sorry.

Screenshot_20231121-153713_Discord.jpg

I won on weak ass super draft tho
This is cool because I don't use this app much at all, I just collect the free daily tickets. This is the only app out of the 6 or 7 i have that I never uploaded any money on. I actually flipped a free ticket play into a bankroll about 3 years ago. Had about $30 sitting in there and decided to put $10 on this contest today

Screenshot_20231122_225443_SuperDraft.jpg
Screenshot_20231122_225453_SuperDraft.jpg

I won on weak ass super draft tho
This is cool because I don't use this app much at all, I just collect the free daily tickets. This is the only app out of the 6 or 7 i have that I never uploaded any money on. I actually flipped a free ticket play into a bankroll about 3 years ago. Had about $30 sitting in there and decided to put $10 on this contest today

View attachment 1219726
View attachment 1219725
What app is this

Back