Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY One Pizza Chain has to go.. Who are you telling to GTFO?

I'd rather eat this than Little Caesars
ce5e5f61-7089-4fad-8845-dbd0df2ac78b.8d8141ec1b2473b0450f1406290f5fd6.jpeg
This was a main dish during college when I was in a dorm with a kitchen.

I havent had little ceaser in over a decade. Domino's is my go to for main food chains.

PI Pizza in dc for the win though.

As much as I actually liked their pizza....I effectively stopped supporting Papa John's for a while now

I worked at all but Little Caesars as a teen. Things likely have changed but Papa Johns was the only one that didn't have everything frozen

Pizza Hut and Dominos had frozen discs that you defrosted IIRC

Papa John's sauce is the real MVP but their pizza is nothing but cheese and pepperoni on a piece of cardboard

edit, I didn't see Little Ceasar. They can get that pizza off of the planet

Papa Johns easy.. and not for the sole reason that he’s a POS… that pizza is junk.

the rest are good. i have no issues w any of their pizzas.

I actually tried PJ, Pizza Hut and Doninoes recently

It went

Pizza Hut
Dominoes
Papa John’s

In that order

So naturally little Caesar’s can get outta here

Well damn, that's almost enough to make me want to eat Little Caesars.

They weren't always bad though. I remember when I was a kid an their whole gimmick was ordering two pizzas at a time, the pizza was pretty good.

Now I tend to like spots that let you customize the pizza upfront like Blaze and Mod.

Lmao I trash little Cesars all the time but my son love that shit and sometimes that shit do slap. Depends on the location. But frfr all these options suck ass. I’ll take jets or hungry howies if I had to pick a chain.

Hungry Howies is nasty to me. I remember niggas loved that shit in college, but I couldn't get with it.

Back