Welcome To aBlackWeb

One of the worst kinds of people in dating

Isaiah990

One of the worst kind of person in dating is a jealous and controlling partner. A little jealousy is fine, but it becomes a problem when your partner tries to control you. Several women tried to do that to me before. They confronted me about old pics of me and other women then assumed i was cheating on my girlfriend with them. It became a nightmare always being suspected of being bad when did nothing wrong. Finally i told them "look, we're not dating because you don't trust me."

One of the worst kind of person in dating is a jealous and controlling partner. A little jealousy is fine, but it becomes a problem when your partner tries to control you. Several women tried to do that to me before. They confronted me about old pics of me and other women then assumed i was cheating on my girlfriend with them. It became a nightmare always being suspected of being bad when did nothing wrong. Finally i told them "look, we're not dating because you don't trust me."

The worst part is when you stumble onto jealous and controlling women who acts this way toward you, in spite the fact we are not even in couple nor officially dating neither, let alone not even flirted with each other. ??

A thorough list of the worst type of women to date:

1 - Conservative Christian hotties;

2 - French Canadian Quebecois women;

3 - American women (all groups included. One of the world's most toxic, intellectually dull, vindicated and solipistic groups of women I ever have to cross over. Thanks to the ancestors, I never dated any of those) ;

4 - Dominican, Haitian and Martinican women (pathologically Afrophobic, outmoded, too often leaned into ideals of toxic masculinity in couple that borders into some worrisome sexualized echoes of slave/plantation owner dynamics, colourist, self-bigoted and quick to harm you) ;

5 - Women who hails from some ethnic groups in Central Africa (see 4 - minus the slave mindset and the Afrophobia) ;

6 - Black Frenchmaids, Swissmaids and Belgians (see 4 -) ;

7 - Tunisian women (see 4 -) ;

8 - English speaking female Montrealers (all groups included. See 2 - and 4 -) ;

9 - East Asian, South East Asian and Filipina women (they're racist AF) ;

9 - Lebanese women (see 4 - , and 6 -) ;

10 - Ghetto minded women (see 3 - and the whole ABW forum in a nutshell) ;

11 - Thot minded women ;

12 - Muslim hotties (see 1 -) ;

13 - Coworkers ;

14 - Sociopaths ;

14 - Neurotics ;

15 - Nymphomaniacs ;

16 - Narcissists ;

17 - Weirdos (see my comment on this link: https://ablackweb.com/forum/threads/some-of-these-instagram-“models”-are-taking-their-need-for-views-likes-to-another-level.23626/post-2064645) ;

18 - Average I.Q. tier women (I cannot stand them. You have to be at least of above average I.Q. and even there, they are somewhat of a bummer) ;

19 - Women with no ambition ;

20 - Control freaks ;

21 - Women below 6.9/10 in terms of physical attractiveness... as a man, you had to never date too far down: you enable some bursts of cockiness to people who otherwise haven't never given such attention from better attractive men. My dating roof-- so to speak, my lowest dating field, ranges from 6.9 to 7.4 and never below;

And 22 - Staceys.

Last edited:
Fam this paragraph makes no sense if you really read it

Several women tried to do that to me before. They confronted me about old pics of me and other women then assumed i was cheating on my girlfriend with them.

And he makes another ref to them. If you don't like jealous women, how many jealous women do you have to date before you recognize key indicators of a jealous woman. Then if you ignore those and keep dating jealous women. It stands to reason you actually do like dating jealous women cause their sense of ownership over you, is a boon to your ego. It's your idea of what love looks like, thus why you continue to ignore the red flags. So in actuality...he loves it

You can go out right now this year and date 10 women and maybe get one or two who's like that, unless its specifically what you are looking for unconsciously

And who the fuck says being bad?

3 - American women (all groups included. One of the world's most toxic, intellectually dull, vindicated and solipistic groups of women I ever have to cross over. Thanks to the ancestors, I never dated any of those) ;

4 - Dominican, Haitian and Martinican women (pathologically Afrophobic, outmoded, too often leaned into ideals of toxic masculinity in couple that borders into some worrisome sexualized echoes of slave/plantation owner dynamics, colourist, self-bigoted and quick to harm you) ;

5 - Women who hails from some ethnic groups in Central Africa (see 4 - minus the slave mindset and the Afrophobia) ;

8 - English speaking female Montrealers (all groups included. See 2 - and 4 -) ;

11 - Thot minded women ;

13 - Coworkers ;

14 - Sociopaths ;

14 - Neurotics ;

15 - Nymphomaniacs ;

16 - Narcissists ;

17 - Weirdos (see my comment on this link: https://ablackweb.com/forum/threads/some-of-these-instagram-“models”-are-taking-their-need-for-views-likes-to-another-level.23626/post-2064645) ;

18 - Average I.Q. tier women (I cannot stand them. You have to be at least of above average I.Q. and even there, they are somewhat of a bummer) ;

20 - Control freaks ;

21 - Women below 6.9/10 in terms of physical attractiveness... as a man, you had to never date too far down: you enable some bursts of cockiness to people who otherwise haven't never given such attention from better attractive men. My dating roof-- so to speak, my lowest dating field, ranges from 6.9 to 7.4 and never below;

And 22 - Staceys.

^^^this mofo deserves an A for effort

Several women tried to do that to me before. They confronted me about old pics of me and other women then assumed i was cheating on my girlfriend with them.

And he makes another ref to them. If you don't like jealous women, how many jealous women do you have to date before you recognize key indicators of a jealous woman. Then if you ignore those and keep dating jealous women. It stands to reason you actually do like dating jealous women cause their sense of ownership over you, is a boon to your ego. It's your idea of what love looks like, thus why you continue to ignore the red flags. So in actuality...he loves it

You can go out right now this year and date 10 women and maybe get one or two who's like that, unless its specifically what you are looking for unconsciously

And who the fuck says being bad?

That makes sense.

The worst part is when you stumble onto jealous and controlling women who acts this way toward you, in spite the fact we are not even in couple nor officially dating neither, let alone not even flirted with each other. ??

Right, the jealous women who tried to control who i talked to and confronted me about other women weren't even dating me lol. We barely knew each other and they were already asking me to not talk to other women to prove i'm a loyal partner. One told me good bye as soon as i told her i talk to other women haha.

Right, the jealous women who tried to control who i talked to and confronted me about other women weren't even dating me lol. We barely knew each other and they were already asking me to not talk to other women to prove i'm a loyal partner. One told me good bye as soon as i told her i talk to other women haha.

Their reckless entitlement and misplaced sense of ownership are as overbearing as their deep-seated insecurities and daddy issues. ??

Jealous women give the best brains cuz they got the most to prove to keep their man

"Lemme suck the soul out so he doesn't leave me for this next bitch".
:really?:

:think2:

Last edited:
If a woman false accuse me one too many times I’m taking her up on the offer and we not gonna even discuss nothing about it. Yes, I’m entertaining these fine women behind yo back

11 - Thot minded women ;

13 - Coworkers ;

14 - Sociopaths ;

14 - Neurotics ;

15 - Nymphomaniacs ;

16 - Narcissists ;

20 - Control freaks ;

And 22 - Staceys.

Why we ghetto? Wooooooww

If a woman false accuse me one too many times I’m taking her up on the offer and we not gonna even discuss nothing about it. Yes, I’m entertaining these fine women behind yo back

Likewise.

I'm not in couple. I can frequent, talk with and being orbited by whoever I want and so does they-- which is by the way what they actually does.

That muthafucca eliminated every woman ON EARTH! LOL!!

Both experience and time made me picky AF...

:icu:

... and better be that way.

You might preserve your sanity, name, social credit, self-balance - whether mental, physical or more spiritual - and finances from a lot of meaningless trouble meant to put you down or confine you at a stagnant state.

To the other hand, most women are turned off by-- or openly disregards men who expresses little to no preferability standards in matter of who they swoon over, cruises or date.

Well, some says I swiped off the whole global female population, but aren't we all?
Any mentally apt person with some decent dating standards has a very narrow set of preferences.

If we count down the population of women of my preference from any country, region or group they usually belongs to (English Canada, non-Montreal native English speaking Quebecois, various parts of Africa down south and up north of Sahara, West Indies, Europe, everything that belies down west and south of the Himalayas) , we drop from around 3.8 billion women worldwide to now 1.4 billion (17 millions of Canadian women, 600 millions of South Asians, 100 million of European women, around 750 millions of African women - if we remove the Tunisian women, some corners of the continent where their women doesn't really appeals to me, as well as some vague 125 millions of Central African women who belongs from ethnic groups whose dating match wouldn't be great with me because some people are grudgeful AF-- and that's crazy how locals might loathes you based upon the premice that either some distantly kindred ethnic group, ruling class or kingdom nay your very forebears has beaten theirs's asses or treated them like second-class citizens a millenia ago ? - etcetera, you do the math)

You remove the white/light looking South Asians (I mostly prefer South Asian women when their skin is tawny or dark) , the three aforementioned West Indian countries and the black diaspora of the French-Belgian region in Western Europe, you drop now to around 1.080 billion.

Now, let's say that around 90% of the population of every Western or highly industrially developped country has an average I.Q. of 99 - 105-- which is the average I.Q. of the average I.Q. of the world's entire population too. Central African countries has an average I.Q. far lower - around 79 - 89 - due to their lacks of industrial development, infrastructures and nationwise access to public schooling-- otherwise, their stats might be rather equal, if not slightly higher, to those showed by a fair number of semi-developped and highly developped South East Asian and East countries, e.g. around 105 - 109 (which is the highest end of normal I.Q.) , if not slightly higher-- around 112 - 115 (which is deemed as fairly bright intellect, i.e. the lowest end of above average I.Q.) and I once evoked that the mean average individual amongst black populations of African descent or native from Africa must be at least of above average intellect, given surveyed evidence of higher functional sociopathic and Machiavellian traits amongst African Americans compared to Whites, coupled by their culturally embedded academical thriving into "Black Excellence" from one hand; and, to the other part, the tremendous hability among sub-Saharan African and Afro-descendant populations to socially thrive, develop and lead, which highlights a very ancient cross-cultural entrepreunarial mentality that certainly echoes both the academical culture and "Hustle Culture" present in black America.

So, we drop now the bar from 1.080 billion to around 650 millions-- 620 of those are African and Afro-descendant women of at least fairly bright or higher intellect.

Now, I said I don't date down facially average looking and unappealing women, who represents about-- let's say about 80% of each country's population (anything below 6.9/10) : not bad looking (6.9s) and above average looking (7 - 7.4s) e.g. my "dating roof" , good looking (7.5 - 7.9s) and very attractive women (8s) are what I've always most effortlessly aimed for. The mean average of Central African women (e.g. 30% of the 125 million of potential candidates) are on an average not bad looking to slightly above average, West African women's mean average varies from average to very good looking depending which country. Likewise for East Africans and Southern Africans; while the Horners, Northeast Africans and North Africans in counterpart all commonly shares an mean average tier of being not bad looking to good looking.

The mean average West Indians ranges from not bad looking (6.9) to pinpoint good looking (7.5.) .

Whom to the rest of the candidates abroad Africa and the West Indies? An mean average tier of being average (6 - 6.8s) . The number drop now to 252 millions of women I can tolerate.

Now, you remove the Christian revivalists and fundamentalists, the Muslim hotties, the ghetto-minded, the thots, the narcissists, the nymphomaniacs, the control freaks, the underachievers, the neurotics, the Staceys and the sociopaths...

... and it gives you the remaining onepercenteers of 252 millions of women. 2,52 millions. Even far less if I'm starting to include my preferences toward women down their heads (the 5 - 30 percents of the 1 percent-- around 100 - 600 thousands of women) . I'm still certain than most niggas here would count barely 20,000 women who suits their standards.

Back