Welcome To aBlackWeb

One has to go in the TRASH.

Only one I actively eat is Chick Fil A.

Had Raising Cane’s once when I was in NO. It was ok. Liked Willie’s better.

Used to eat Chipotle here and there until they started having all them health code violations.

Never had WhataBurger

“B Dubs”, as the Caucasians like to call it, and Wingstop are barely fit for human consumption.

you guys must have better wingstop fries than we get at myrtle broadway because those shits are like limp grease sponges. i kinda wanna go there right now and order some fries and throw them right in the manager's face and give them acne.

Gotta stay:
Chick fil-a. Obvious choice.

Whataburger- there are better burger chains out there and their regular burgers arent that good. But some of the burgers they got on the favorites menu are good as fuck....green chile double, a1 burger, mushroom swiss

Meh i can do without:

Wingstop. like some have said...overrated, greasy, typically overcooked wings with mediocre sauce and seasonings. But its a place where you can get decent wings at a ok price. Fries are the best thing on the menu.

Raising Canes. Inconsistent from place to place. The one i live near is pretty good. Other ones ive been to have ranged from average to shitty which is odd because their only like 4 things on the entire damn menu.

Chipotle. Not a fan. Really no decent flavor except for salt and a little bit of cilantro and lime which gets old after awhile. Really the only good thing about this place is the good guac and the fact that you can customize your meal so much.

Gotta go:
BWW: havent been here since they changed their wings around and never really had a desire to. Thats how bad they were at one point. Pretty much cafeteria food with lots of tvs and drinks.

Back