Welcome To aBlackWeb

One has to go and all their work. Forever...

One has to go and all their work. Forever...

• Will

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • Martin

Votes: 16 43.2%
  • Denzel

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Eddie

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters
what about this classic? lol

wild-wild-west-will-smith.gif

true story

I saw that movie in Aurora, Colorado at the same theater that got shot up yrs later & I threw up in the theater (prolly food poisonin but still)

Y’all niggas probably watched Denzel movies once or twice.

No matter how good they were you can re watch them like that.

No way I’m giving up Martin or fresh prince shows or even some of their movies.

No ducking way

:wdf5:................nigga speak for yourself

Malcolm X
Training Day
Remember the Titans
Inside Man
Man on Fire

has gotten numerous runs.

My boy @BDBIID was on to something when he mentioned Tyrese

Tyrese can definitely replace Will Smith in most of his movies….only exception is Ali

I can see Ty pulling off the last scene in Pursuit Of Happyness…don’t act like he can’t

My boy @BDBIID was on to something when he mentioned Tyrese

Tyrese can definitely replace Will Smith in most of his movies….only exception is Ali

I can see Ty pulling off the last scene in Pursuit Of Happyness…don’t act like he can’t

Tyrese barely a step above Sticky or Fredro Starr in acting. Truthfully, Fredro might just be better.

Martin.

I know this year ain’t been kind to Will and a ton of people still hate him, but movies like Independence Day, iRobot, and Men In Black should trump Blue Streak, Black Knight, National Security, and Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins.

We all know that the MiB trilogy >>>> Big Momma’s House. It’s arguable to say who was better in Bad Boys, but by BB2 and 3, Will definitely was the bigger star and had more impact on the story. (Plus Marty Mar got bloaty bloated).

Martin >> Fresh Prince, yes. But Will’s movie catalog >>>>>> Martin’s.

Denzel is never to be touched here, and Eddie beats both of them (although he’s had a LIST of clunkers, and should never been taken off the hook for Pluto Nash) based on his run in the 80s…..and for giving his ultimate tribute to Rudy Ray Moore when he did Dolemite.

As much as I love his stand-up, “You So Crazy”, I’ll take The Fresh Prince career over it. Runteldat doesn’t move the needle for me.

So, it’s Martin.

Last edited:
It's crazy how people forget that shitty decade plus run of movies Eddie Murphy did. I mean is niggas really going out there way to watch Norbit? Pluto Nash? I Spy? Haunted Mansion? As great as the beginning of Eddie's career was, that man put out a string of shitty movies. This is actually alot closer than you'd think

It's crazy how people forget that shitty decade plus run of movies Eddie Murphy did. I mean is niggas really going out there way to watch Norbit? Pluto Nash? I Spy? Haunted Mansion? As great as the beginning of Eddie's career was, that man put out a string of shitty movies. This is actually alot closer than you'd think
Eddie’s highs and his stand up would still place him above Martin imo

Back