• Drake

• Usher

• Lil Wayne

• Chris Brown

• Tupac

• R.Kelly

Results are only viewable after voting.
Brown easy.

Not saying none of his songs are gone, but I don't think you really lose anything of value if his music doesn't exist.

• Cap
Reactions: GNS
When you say gotta go, do you mean they never existed or you can go without listening to them again? I might need to change my vote if it's never existed.

The answer is Chris Brown strictly based on music. Might be like two songs of his I actually fuck with.

Stop.

Gangsta party SLAPS like it was made next week
giphy.gif

Kelly can go. I hear his music differently now and I can't listen to the shit. But I honestly wouldn't care much if Breezy and drake went, too. I'm not into their shit and never have been.

Chris Brown. I've never heard an album besides the first one front to back. I respect his grind though but everybody else's music is in rotation daily. I know we not supposed to fuck with Kellz anymore, but musically I got too many good memories attached to his music. Cleaned up the crib today to 12 Play and TP-2.com

I'm surprised so many people voted for Drake. I'm not a fan of his, but he does have some tracks that are unquestionably dope. His catalog is a million times better than CB's. If CB didn't whoop Rhianna's ass and then continue on with his Benjamin Button style life of getting more immature the older he gets, we probably would ever talk about dude.

Back