Welcome To aBlackWeb

One Gotta Go Vol 4

Who Gotta Go?

• Total voters
T.I. is easily the best rappity rapper and most technically lyrical out of all of them but we know that doesn't mean making good music/songs/albums

Whatever You Like is one of the worst songs I ever heard in my life legit embarrassing and horrendous and god awful attempt at singing

Jeezy's discography is flawless

1 classic album with Thug Motivation 101

Rest of his albums being near classics, great and good

Doesn't have an average or wack album

Sold multi platinum platinum and gold

Every album has substance and a message executed in an engaging, interesting, simple straight to the point easy to understand non lyrical way over great production. Every album has variety of songs substance, party, gangsta, trap, political

Jeezy's discography is flawless

1 classic album with Thug Motivation 101

Rest of his albums being near classics, great and good

Doesn't have an average or wack album

Sold multi platinum platinum and gold

Every album has substance and a message executed in an engaging, interesting, simple straight to the point easy to understand non lyrical way over great production. Every album has variety of songs substance, party, gangsta, trap, political

Jazzy hacked shadyteam?

TI make better music, he's actually tolerable. Them other three dudes nothing of worth would be lost if they disappeared.

@JeezyBella
They disrespeckin u in here

tenor.gif

The money still coming in, fam....we good on this little poll by little ass Goldie

T.I. is easily the best rappity rapper and most technically lyrical out of all of them but we know that doesn't mean making good music/songs/albums

Whatever You Like is one of the worst songs I ever heard in my life legit embarrassing and horrendous and god awful attempt at singing

You wrong as two left shoes. If anything Luda the more traditional rapper.

You wrong as two left shoes. If anything Luda the more traditional rapper.

This is an instance where that doesn't matter to me.

Sorry, bro. I have the dumb Indian bitch on ignore. Didn't realize you were conversing wit her ho ass.

Last edited:
Back