Welcome To aBlackWeb

One Gotta Go Tournament (Wack Poster Edition)

Nigga got delusions of grandeur

He thinks repeatedly calling someone a faggot is bodying them. El oh fucking el

I don't remember the exact details of what he's talking about but it may have to do with a story I told about refereeing and I've been on his mind ever since.

Nigga is obsessed and pressed so much so that he brings me up in a chat that I hadn't been in in well over 3 months.

He's obviously in his feelings because I don't interact with him

Sounds like a personal problem

Yet you name dropped me on here though......

Beta
As
Fuck

As you can see you damn near got the most mentions on here.

Go kill yourself Boy Wonder.

Yet you name dropped me on here though......

Beta
As
Fuck

As you can see you damn near got the most mentions on here.

Go kill yourself Boy Wonder.

I gotta see who wins out of Golden State and Houston first

I ain’t mad about anyone on my list, it’s just people I consider repetitive and feed the same narrative no matter what the convo.

Maybe you get aggy over peoples options but I’d rather just block shit I don’t wanna see

QueasyRingedBlackbuck-size_restricted.gif

I ain’t mad about anyone on my list, it’s just people I consider repetitive and feed the same narrative no matter what the convo.

Maybe you get aggy over peoples options but I’d rather just block shit I don’t wanna see

Fuck outta here, you got some kind of crush on the kid, this is your way of flirting. Go holla @Starbucks heard she was kinda cute and both of yall some British weirdos

Preach2Teach & Dos...just because I’ll wake up to 30 alerts and 29 of them will be crazy ass threads started by them (I really don’t care I just don’t go to them anymore and since I gotta make a list y’all on it)

POWER BOTTOM & Queen Freeman because their beef has left a trail of nh and pause worthy comments throughout tha site (but other than that they're both cool lol)

Sam Crook just because summin like my 2nd post here he had some slick shit to say...

Preach2Teach
Dos
POWER BOTTOM (smh nh)
Queen Freeman
Sam Crook

I rarely start threads you dickless faggot.

If I knew about this thread sooner you wouldn't be on my list because I have no idea who you are.

I rarely start threads you dickless faggot.

If I knew about this thread sooner you wouldn't be on my list because I have no idea who you are.

Well tha couple of threads I did remember you starting was some fuck shit wet dreams and faggot ass masturbation shit so my opinion stands fuck boy...put THAT on ya list nigga

Back