• Richard Pryor

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Dave Chappelle

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
easy out of this group

love CR tho

he's just got a "aint that strange?" kinda relatable comedy

sticks to news topics and being black ouchea....which is cool, the others just covered a LOT more ground comically

Chris got some of my favorite Stand-ups ever.

Pryor one the GOATS

I'd lose Coming to America, 48Hrs, Beverly Hills Cop, Life w/ Eddie.

I could live w/o Chappelle Show
ZACE4Qq.png

Chris Rock

Harlem Nights and Coming to America are 2 of my favorite movies..can't lose Eddie and Richard...

Chappelle show was the shit..I can quote just about every episode...so yea..bye Chris

i actually got teary eyed as i hit eddie....

richard shitted on white people with the most ridiculous vicious on stage with absolutely no fucks given at a time where they could have easily silenced him. I think he's the greatest of all time. I hear some of the shit he's saying, and i know it's funny, but i'm almost in shock how hard them motherfuckers be laughing at him.....

it's like the entire black community was watching richard like

"this nigga is crazy as fuck!!!!!"

but he killt that shit, every time, love that nigga for it, nh

and eddie is a huge part of my childhood, i loved eddies comedy as a kid,

but as an adult, i feel chris and dave's stand up much more....

i can't as an adult and father eddies comedy gained any extra levels to me....

still genius level humor... just it's always funny....

with chris and dave, it's not only funny, but it makes me think and really takes me past the jokes and really look at the world a little differently....

richard did that too, but unfortunately eddie never really did that... at least not for me...
dave and chris are staying. richard is staying..

if i had to vote one off, regretfully it's eddie and my childhood

easy out of this group

love CR tho

he's just got a "aint that strange?" kinda relatable comedy

sticks to news topics and being black ouchea....which is cool, the others just covered a LOT more ground comically

How Eddie cover more ground than Rock comically?

:cont:

Chris Rock

Harlem Nights and Coming to America are 2 of my favorite movies..can't lose Eddie and Richard...

Chappelle show was the shit..I can quote just about every episode...so yea..bye Chris

This girl gets it

Last edited:
I might change my vote to Rock. Cuz eventhough I enjoy his standups more than pryor, pryor is the creator of the modern day style of stand up.

For right now my ranking is:

1. Murphy
2. Chappelle
3. Rock
4. Pryor

How Eddie cover more ground than Rock comically?

:cont:

EASIEST and FIRST thing that came to mind?

The house burger nigga.....the house burger.......its just a ball in the middle and the ketchup done turned the sliced white bread pink....when did you ever relate to Chris Rock like that?? lmao

the SNL too hot in the hot tub James Brown skit

playing multiple funny ass people in one movie, male and female.....

respeck that man

Chris Rock's last stand up was meh af. And some of his material is dated. The other 3 stand the test of time. Still relevant and funny to this day.

Bye, Chris

The house burger nigga.....the house burger.......its just a ball in the middle and the ketchup done turned the sliced white bread pink....when did you ever relate to Chris Rock like that??

Off top 1st thing comes to mind...

• Robitussin. Add water, shake, Mo-Tussin
  • The big piece of chicken

Back