Welcome To aBlackWeb

One black guy vs 7 white guys

Cleanin’ house!

a208295fb533bacef8de80b912240e10cf90fa32.gifv

b458827bbb57492f45282a74737b35a1efb4341d.gifv

16c82a86f1ff07642b07e9ca509d7eb5afc3b641.gifv

Did he? I mean he threw the first punch, but he was surrounded by the white dudes and I'm betting the one he punched said something out of pocket.
I'm not willing to bet anything on a random fight. Looked more like he had a thing with the one in the front, and the rest were just watching (going by body language). But the 1 kid that threw that punch after his friend got dropped, really swing like a 8 year old girl. Looked like he would of broke his own wrist if that trash punch would of landed with any kind of force.

Cleanse your followers b
I haven’t followed or unfollowed anybody in about 5 years

Usually when I get on there it’s to find a specific tweet but I catch a glimpse of the TL

It’s never showing tweets from people I actually follow either

I haven’t followed or unfollowed anybody in about 5 years

Usually when I get on there it’s to find a specific tweet but I catch a glimpse of the TL

It’s never showing tweets from people I actually follow either
Unless it's an ad, I'm curious to know how these things are appearing on your feed.

All I get are Cheech and Chong CBD gummy ads. The only fuck shit I see from people I don't follow is content they RT or respond to. I had to unfollow a chick one time cause everything she RT was marinated in bird squawk. Only so long I can look at you while you post and RT dumb shit

Unless it's an ad, I'm curious to know how these things are appearing on your feed.

All I get are Cheech and Chong CBD gummy ads. The only fuck shit I see from people I don't follow is content they RT or respond to. I had to unfollow a chick one time cause everything she RT was marinated in bird squawk. Only so long I can look at you while you post and RT dumb shit
Just pulled it up and this is the first two things on my feed, I don’t follow either page

IMG_0220.jpeg

Back