Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lady you really are a remedial reader of the english language. People can also critique something they are a fan of? You do know this right? It's called objectivity.

Seems to me you read ALL of my posts out of context and then catch a titty attack. That. Is. Not. My. Problem. Look internally and sort that shit out fam. If it's that time of the month again plug in that rag. You'll be ok. The bleeding will stop.

Homie someone called Friday After Next hot garbage. I responded that if by hot garbage they meant christmas clasic then I was in complete agreement.

Assuming that Dr. Seuss books did not completely shatter your brain as a kid leaving mush behind you do understand what that ACTUALLY means right? I mean this has to be trolling right? I'd like to believe you really aren't that stupid. Don't prove those Canadian stereotypes true.

I am from NYC at least that's one accurate observation. Now back to the question did you even understand the words coming through my text? I know you didn't but I'd really like to know what you think that means. This has become a case study of blatant stupidity and my curiosity is now intrigued.

It's kind of fucked up that this was a real event and your murder was so famous that people made a movie out of it lol. Feel bad for the families. Sure everything will be exaggerated af and a lot will be added in, but still. Shits crazy

Gonna play devil's advocate. Some might say karmic law dictated that Roman Polanski deserved it.

Stop hating on shit nigga !!!

Our education system is better than yours. I bet you ain't read a book since college. Too busy hating on them n shit LOLOLOLOLOL

Just like something Broddie !!! FUCK MAN LOLLOLOL
If the education system was truly better we would never be having this conversation in the first place. God bless you Radio. Hope you get to score a touchdown someday.

Oh and Lou I don't know if you watch American Horror Story but they recreated it a couple of seasons ago and it was really disturbing. This movie is gonna feel even worse. I see Tarantino not holding back.

Gonna play devil's advocate. Some might say karmic law dictated that Roman Polanski deserved it.
Lol wasnt him I felt bad for mainly the family of Tate and anyone else that was involved. It was a long time ago, but a lot of those folks fam should still he alive.

Why y'all so emotional about an ongoing joke about Tarantino movies though?

So quick to defend a white man when you think he's being attacked. *scust*

:df:

Nigga I know your ass ain't talking.

You quick to defend them cacker ass 80's action movies like you fuckn made em.

GTFOH:foh5:

:df:

Nigga I know your ass ain't talking.

You quick to defend them cacker ass 80's action movies like you fuckn made em.

GTFOH:foh5:
tenor.gif

I'm predicting another classic. I'm wondering how he's gonna squeeze Samuel L Jackson in the movie, cuz u know he's somehow gonna be in it

Tarantino loves use the word nigger for no reason at all. The movie is set in 1969 it will be extremely easy for him to find a space for Sam Jackson and the unnecessary use of the word nigger.

Dog it's a fucking movie

Dude is not racist the character in the film is because most of the characters in his movies are low-lifes. Do y'all believe Schwarzenegger killed all those people in The Terminator ?? Y'all can't be this stupid maaaannn :(

I'm going disagree to a certain extent. Tarantino has said that in the company of white people he tells nigger jokes and he has to say the word nigger because other wise the joke would be as funny. Also said he wouldn't tell those same jokes around black people.

Ok, if he's not racist to you would you say he is a bigot?

I'm going disagree to a certain extent. Tarantino has said that in the company of white people he tells nigger jokes and he has to say the word nigger because other wise the joke would be as funny. Also said he wouldn't tell those same jokes around black people.

Whoa! Where did he say this? Never heard that before.

Bigot is the perfect word, racist and racism is overused and more often than not misused

Back