Welcome To aBlackWeb

On a scale of 1-10, rate your 2023 and what are you looking forward to in 2024

4 out of 10. Loosing my mom was tough & coming up on a year from that feels like a lifetime ago. There’s been really good things that have happened for me professionally & personally this year. Experienced new things & transferred to a great job that has me spend more time with my fam. Still tho, wish my mom was here.

4 out of 10. Loosing my mom was tough & coming up on a year from that feels like a lifetime ago. There’s been really good things that have happened for me professionally & personally this year. Experienced new things & transferred to a great job that has me spend more time with my fam. Still tho, wish my mom was here.
Just know she’s always there with you and live your life like she’s watching you

RIP to moms tho.

Stay strong bro

@Elzo69Renaissance so because I wasn’t working, had to do something I didn’t wanna do again: Uber and Lyft

Was doing it part time but had to do it full time and I fucking hate it. It’s not as busy and lucrative as a full time job as it once was. So I did that and that and family had me barely paying my rent

And then December 1 happened

@Elzo69Renaissance so because I wasn’t working, had to do something I didn’t wanna do again: Uber and Lyft

Was doing it part time but had to do it full time and I fucking hate it. It’s not as busy and lucrative as a full time job as it once was. So I did that and that and family had me barely paying my rent

What happened dec 1?

Dang y'all....I had a solid 9 out of 10 this year. This was the best year for me mentally in a long time, kids are good, job is cool. I honestly believe 2024 is going to be even better. 2024 is going to be better for y'all too I'm speaking it into existence...

Last edited:
What happened dec 1?

Well, I was done at night around 11pm and driving and headed home. Was about 5 minutes away. I was in the middle lane. All of a sudden a black car swerved in front of me and into the left lane and before I could fully hit the brakes, a 10 year old boy decided to cross the street with his dog at the exact same time and I ended up hitting him and he flew over my car and hit the sidewalk hard. He ended up breaking his leg and his parents got an attorney. Witnesses told the police that he was at fault and that’s what the police report said too

What happened dec 1?
…..

Well, I was done at night around 11pm and driving and headed home. Was about 5 minutes away. I was in the middle lane. All of a sudden a black car swerved in front of me and into the left lane and before I could fully hit the brakes, a 10 year old boy decided to cross the street with his dog at the exact same time and I ended up hitting him and he flew over my car and hit the sidewalk hard. He ended up breaking his leg and his parents got an attorney. Witnesses told the police that he was at fault and that’s what the police report said too
Well cot damn

Got damn how did u make it out of the situation? Car damages? Health wise

Got damn how did u make it out of the situation? Car damages? Health wise

Me and the car were fine. The bottom of the windshield was damaged and so was the bumper and hood but insurance took care of that. Didn’t sleep much that night though

IMG_6504.jpeg

you should sue the other guys insurance company

I’m thinking about it. I got the letter from his parents attorney and they bolded the word minor like that makes a difference lol. He shouldn’t have been on the street that late at night

I’m thinking about it. I got the letter from his parents attorney and they bolded the word minor like that makes a difference lol. He shouldn’t have been on the street that late at night
Yea my cousin s bout to clean behind some random stupid ass accident they got into a month ago

Lol at making sure we know the 10 year old is to blame tho. Damn thats crazy.

You know, its never the nigga fault who telling the story of a car accident either.

FOH lol

Who told his dumbass to cross the damn street late at night and not looking to see if cars are coming? I’m sorry if I couldn’t avoid him. It’s on him and his parents for being dumbasses and not looking both ways before crossing the damn street

Back