Welcome To aBlackWeb

On a scale of 1-10, rate your 2023 and what are you looking forward to in 2024

Elzo69Renaissance

I dare one of you niggas to scream No Diddy!
Was waiting for one of y’all to steal my thread lol Ike last year lol but niggas know not to disrespect the gawd

Would have been an 9 but lost my job a few months ago so it’s been rough ever since

But 2023 was so much better than 2022 for me

Positive thinking I appreciate that

U had the job that had you traveling all over the country right?

Yea. They told me they didn’t need me anymore because I wasn’t a full time employee which I don’t believe but it is what it is

Speak on it
All started last December when I got layed off.

All within 50 days, I got layed off, car got totaled, car I was still paying off had issues, spent $3,800 to get it fixed by the dealership to turn right around and break down completely a few days later because they stated that issue didn’t come up in the original diagnostic of the car. They lied because I stated to them the issue and the same thing I brought it in for happened again. They refuse to refund my money and I was left ass out of almost 4K

Unemployment didn’t kick in for more than 3 months because of paperwork. My severance pay was shit.

Me and wife had an extremely rocky year.

Shit was just the worse. Never been so stressed in my life.

All within 50 days, I got layed off, car got totaled, car I was still paying off had issues, spent $3,800 to get it fixed by the dealership to turn right around and break down completely a few days later because they stated that issue didn’t come up in the original diagnostic of the car. They lied because I stated to them the issue and the same thing I brought it in for happened again. They refuse to refund my money and I was left ass out of almost 4K

Unemployment didn’t kick in for more than 3 months because of paperwork. My severance pay was shit.

Man…. Shit man keep moving forward it always gets better eventually

Need someone to talk to let me know

Back