Welcome To aBlackWeb

Old Man Cain Presents........The Quiet Storm

I know for sure that you'll never change...why I continue to love you, the answer remains the same. Why do I, do I cry when I know
nothing will ever change? But if I keep holding on just maybe you'll see that I do need you...I do want you

Is it a crime for me to be feelin this way? Im goin out of my mind and there's no change from a runaway love. Is it a dream that I'm throwin the wishin well? I'm losin control body and soul...standin here waitin for a train that may never come

Fortunately you have got someone who relies on you...we started out as friends but the thought of you just caves me in...the symptoms are so deep it is much too late to turn away...we started out as friends. Sign your name across my heart I want you to be my baby...

Come thru shuffle!!! 🔥 🐐

Late at night a restless feeling takes control of me and I can't fight it. Late at night I feel the need for someone who like me needs understanding...so once again I'll search the darkness of the night all alone...I'll walk each street until I find someone who is just like me, looking for some company...

Bonus:

Last edited:

Id rather be with you until I'm thru...oh yes I do...I'd rather be with you until that day we'll fly away. I just love that smiling face in the early sun...if I can't have you to myself, then life's no fun

I know for sure that you'll never change...why I continue to love you, the answer remains the same. Why do I, do I cry when I know
nothing will ever change? But if I keep holding on just maybe you'll see that I do need you...I do want you

Ayyyyeeee my shit.......................back when the DJ slowed the party down in the 90's

Back